turning lights out during itimacy

Yvette84

So why does it drive you guys SO crazy when us girls want the lights out??? I mean if it was pitch black yeah, but I just want dim lighting! I'm WAY to insecure to show myself in broad daylight

why do guys get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO upset at this? alot of us girls just have insecurities.

hahah. I don't mind either way. I really like the dim lights tho at times... with the light highlighting her hips and her breasts and she rides me in the night.

*dreams*

Oh wait what were we talking about?

As long as the lights let me see what I want to see, i'm all good.

huh, I wish.

My boyfriend hates having sex with the lights on, he thinks he is fat (ARGH, he is NOT....sigh)

Lol well it seems as though gender is irrelevant and that it just depends on the individuals preference. Personally, I don't mind having the lights on but I prefer it when the lights are dim not off. It sets the mood especially if you got nice music playing in the background, just had a romantic meal mmmm nice!!!! I think dim lights is one of the smaller things that help differentiate the act of 'making love' and having a 'shag' or a 'quickie.'

Yvette, are you saying that floodlights are out of the question?

Myself, got the womanly bits, and can't say I care one way or the other.

Candles and soft lighting are great for romancing and dancing.

Black light is great for looking like a hot brown skinned chick for a night.

Full blazing light is good for when you are feeling naughty and want some monkey love.

Fluro lights are just horrible. They should be banned.

So why does it drive you guys SO crazy when us girls want the lights out??? I mean if it was pitch black yeah, but I just want dim lighting! I'm WAY to insecure to show myself in broad daylight

why do guys get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO upset at this? alot of us girls just have insecurities.

Well, I guess if confidence is a turn-on, then insecurity is probably a bit of a turn-off. And if someone is physically attracted to you, doesn't it stand to reason that they would enjoy looking at you, especially during an act that was inspired by that physical attraction?

Just let go and enjoy yourself. And take it as a compliment that he wants the lights on.

A random thought . o O (A rope light or a string of clear christmas lights around the bedroom creates a really nice ambiance and allows you to see everything without being under harsh lighting or risking a fire from candles...)

i love dim lights and darkness. I just got these tube light things out of the loft and set them up. They like have some really good settings for getting in the "mood". Like slowy fade in an out . . . for foreplay . . . then really fast flashs for sex. God i love gadgets

I also love it pitch black, because you can be touching them and do what you want really, and they wont really know what will come next, so its like a surprise to them. Either way i love it