Older women....WOW!!!!

That is so encouraging Goldfish, the fact that mature women are so easy to be around,are focused have carrers and REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT makes me more attracted to them. These are features you hardly find in some young women,who i can say HAVE A PROBLEM DECIDING WHAT THEY WANT THEIR LIFE TO BE LIKE.

This is no offense to any young women but am sure most of you know what i mean,i have dated some of you and you need to really grow up!!!!!

Another thing i know about older women, they can just tell you something/what they feel without twisting it or assuming that you will figure it for yourself.

They are also more confident with how they dress(no peer pressure) and how they do their stuff.

Then most important for me----The hard to play game i guess is dropped,not that a little chasing would be bad,but the kindergaten version of the game really gets into my nerves.

There are ladies out there who have been through the marriage and settling down stuff and it didn't work out for them and so a sexy guy who will flatter her ego, equal her passion, provide good stimulating conversation, provide friendship and good sex will often get the thumbs up... but age doesn't have that much to do with all the things I have mentioned... more to do with the person really.

Don't treat her like your Mother, I say! lol.

Hey, am I old enough? LOL. One of my brazillian workers (total cutie pie, beautiful face, sweet kid) who is 19, just learning some english, asked me if I wanted to go to the disco with him.

I was floored! I had one of my other portuguese speaking workers explain to him how old I am!

Made me feel good...

If the guy saw it,u must be s-thing at that age!!!!!!!!! Are u going to go for the dance?

If you are looking for mature and confident women then that doesnt necessarily mean that you have to look for older women, you just have to look for confident and mature women. It could be that you just have a thing for older women and are rationalizing that. As long as your preference for older women is healthy, then I dont see any issues with you liking older women.

May i ask why? Is it because you are older? or you would like to date me!!!!!!!!!!!A younger man i mean.

Why it makes me happy...

Well, I'm no teenager, but beyond that: all of us are going to get older. It is ALWAYS nice to hear that older women are being appreciated for who they are.

It's nice to not have to listen to another round of 'youth is paramount' or 'you aren't as young as you used to be' (followed by a look of worry) , especially as a woman.

I love the age I am (27) and look forward to living longer. So it's good to know not everyone will discount me in advance bc of a silly age thing.

Good luck in your adventures.

Rodeo: Whew, that's awesome. I still get carded regularly and often the person will apologize once they see my age on my license....and I just laugh...hey, no problems if I get carded for years to come. lol.

Well.. on one hand maybe it would disastrous, but then maybe having a sexual relationship with an older women without any previous experience would be mind-shattering too.

I've talked to alot of guys who's first encounters were with older women and they couldn't be more positive about the experience. Compare that with a guy who's dating someone his age or younger and it was a disappointment!

How old are you exactly? I don't think it's a crime or shameful at all that younger men are attracted to older women [-X [-X! lol

=P~ =P~ We look at you younger guys all the time too, I just wish it was more socially acceptable to date younger guys.

Hey i know an older woman too via chat and we are amost oniney everyday.

we are even talking about meeting eachother i have her number and adress.

but she said just to be friends because im alot younger then her 26 vs 40

but why is does she want to date me if im just too joung to have a relation or something?

she is going to send me a hot picture of her.

is this normal???

There is nothing wrong with being attracted to older women. Are they easy to be with? I just ended a three year relationship with a guy who was ten years younger than I am. At first it was amazing but reality sets in and you discover that while there was a strong attraction and conversation was stimulating, you are still at different stages in life and it can potentially catch up with the relationship and make it difficult to move into anything serious.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with your being attracted to older woman so long as it isn't just because of their age. Maybe you're into a certain type of woman, and so far all those women have just happened to be older. If you're out actively seeking a woman who is X amount of years older than you and will date anyone just because of their age, then yes I would see a problem.

But if you like and connect with them as a person, and it turns out they're an older woman, I don't see a problem at all.