Is this general statement true about women?

Women love to be dominated in bed. If you ask what she would like to do, rather than just go ahead and do it, she wont be as turned on, and may even lose interest in you. So in short, you take what you want, you don't ask for her input. Anyone else found this to be the case?

"In some cases I like control and in some cases I do not. Just depnds on my mood or how I'd like to feel"

Shivers.. a typical answer from a women!!!!!

basically.. read my mind and my mood....

Learn ESP!!

Be scared... Be afraid... be very afraid.

It can swing either way mate. 50/50 chance.

I'm a guy, but I think it's a 50/50 thing too. In most sense though, the guy is *supposed* to be in control, it's not just the idea of being in control though...so much as it is the idea of being wanted. Everyone wants to feel wanted, so this goes a little beyond domination, because...damn...when my girl jumps me, it's probably more of a turn on than anything knowing she wants to go at it that badly and wants me. I'm sure I could make a safe assumption that's how women feel sometimes too...of course depeneding on their mood haha

Hmm, I like being dominated SOMETIMES, other times I like taking the reigns....

Sex is really individual and particular to a person/couple, and I think the dynamic varies from couple to couple. It really is something they need to work out with themselves, by being open and sharing their likes, dislikes, turn ons and so on.

I would say that being ASKED what I would like to do in the moment does take away the spontaneity, so it is good to talk to your partner beforehand, and also be in tune to their reactions in the moment to particular things.

I like to be dominated. I have a very outgoing, take charge kind of personallity outside of the bedroom. When it comes to sex, I'm a sub. In the past, I have been the aggressive one sexually, but once I experienced being at a man's mercy I realized how much I enjoyed it.

It really depends on the woman. The same could be said about guys. Most guys I've met would love it if a woman just started tearing at his clothes and demanded sex. Personally, I'd beg for a spanking

Women love to be dominated in bed. If you ask what she would like to do, rather than just go ahead and do it, she wont be as turned on, and may even lose interest in you. So in short, you take what you want, you don't ask for her input. Anyone else found this to be the case?

Like others stated, it depends on the type of woman you choose. Generally speaking, I choose women who tend to be more submissive so they enjoy being dominated. Not every woman is the same though. I've been with some who enjoy taking control, which can be accomplished in many ways. It just depends on the woman, really.

General statements like that are usually "untrue" based on the fact that there are always exceptions. And most people (not just most women) like variety in the bedroom, so even if a woman likes being dominated, every once in a while she might also want to be in control. I know this sounds confsing, but are you with me here?

Like you said, it's a generalization. Doesn't cover everyone, and maybe not even most. It's a person to person thing.

"In some cases I like control and in some cases I do not. Just depnds on my mood or how I'd like to feel"

Shivers.. a typical answer from a women!!!!!

basically.. read my mind and my mood....

Learn ESP!!

Be scared... Be afraid... be very afraid.

It can swing either way mate. 50/50 chance.

Hostile much? What's up with that? God.

Women are not cut from a mold. We're not all the same. You can't pin one behavior on all of us. And we do not expect you to read our minds unless we lack maturity.

I find most women, most of the time * like to be dominated. Some women get physically exhausted holding themselves into various positions during sex, some women feel insecure about thier appeareance, some women are just lazy.

There are a whole host of things we are usually expected to do as men-

either man up, and enjoy being the initiator and dominator night after night.

Or find one of the many awesome women out there who will truly meet you half way.

*this is based on my personal experiences, there are vast exceptions as with any generalization.