How many dates a week you have?

iwishiknew

When I did on line dating I went out several times a week - some first dates, some second, some third. I have a serious boyfriend and we spend Friday-Sunday together and sometimes one evening during the week. Usually we go out at least twice a week on actual dates but this past weekend we went out for dinner once alone, once with my niece and the other night we stayed in.

Hmm, well now I live with my boyfriend so our concept of a date is a bit different, though we will go out once or twice a week (when I am not in the midst of exams anyway!).

When I was dating-dating...well, if I was not seeing anyone regularly, maybe anywhere from 1-3 depending on my week. I found more than that rather exhausting as it could be time consuming If I was seeing someone regularly, more like 2-4x week.

i havent been on a date for more then 6 months now

I never had a real date yet..I been out with a few girls for like 20 mins or at 45 mins the most.. nothing you would call a real date.. Usually just getting tea or coffee or something to eat then thats about it...How long does your dates usually last in one day? An hour? A few hours? Half of the day?

I never had a real date yet..I been out with a few girls for like 20 mins or at 45 mins the most.. nothing you would call a real date.. Usually just getting tea or coffee or something to eat then thats about it...How long does your dates usually last in one day? An hour? A few hours? Half of the day?

well i dont know if you would actually consider it as a date.. but for me it was the one time that i felt like i was on a real date (even if i was with her for like 2 years). I brought her out for breakfast and then i brought her hiking, we went up this mountain and had a little picnic (and did other stuff and i surprised her afterwards and brought her sky diving for her very first time. After that we went to my chalet and spent the rest of the night with a couple of friends cooking some stuff over the fire and watched the reflection of the sunset on the lake then ended up going to bed and I remember falling asleep with her in my arms. Damn, that reminds me how much it sucks to be single

And i thought she was the one

OH WELL, things dont always turn out the way we hope them to, and when they dont we keep our heads up high and hope for the best.

Zero, as a rule.

Occasionally, I get set-up on blind dates, but those are far and few between - and they NEVER end up going well. lol

I suppose if I were more social, I might get more, but I'm not. Plus, with working full-time and going to school full-time, I don't have time to date all the time. I need at least a couple hours a day of ME time.

I am not a picky person at all. I don't try to get the super hots one. (Cause I know they will turn me down, I know because I tried it before many times and failed) I go for athletic, average, cute girls, that I find attractive. But they are never interested in me..Its just many girls are so picky about looks, appearace, height etc etc..Its so difficult

I am not a picky person at all. I don't try to get the super hots one. (Cause I know they will turn me down, I know because I tried it before many times and failed) I go for athletic, average, cute girls, that I find attractive. But they are never interested in me..Its just many girls are so picky about looks, appearace, height etc etc..Its so difficult

Wish,

I think in a way you are being picky if you really want a girlfriend.I would ask every woman out non athletic.

I never really had too many dates!!! I had one date (corny (just a movie)) then she calls me tells me she wants to be friends bla bla bla.

second date(in my entire life) I had was 7 months ago. met her online.. randomly.. went on a date.. went great.. 2nd date thought I screwed it up but apparently I didn't.. 3rd date was awsome got the first kiss,, then was with her in a semi serious relationship for a almost 2months.. she dumped me cause I was obsessed with her (the idea of having a girlfriend was exciting for me more then having her maybe) I did everything for her and she needed space and her stupid friends.

then as a rebound just to get over her I dates someone else found on the same website online very randomly 3 weeks after (she messaged me asking something about my university that I was attending). then I asked her out. first she was rebound but then I got attracted to her and 7 months later we are still together. so 3 reall dates in my life!!!

and TRUST ME i heard a lot of NO(s) before even accepting a lousy date!

its all about confidence and having the balls to do what you have to do! and bring your standards down!! thats what I did and now I bring them up again just incase this one doesn't workout!