how long do you last?

bby1326

I last much longer than you.

Seriously, it varies among people and also varies for each person from time to time. You could be marathon man one night and a minuteman a year later. If it makes you and your squeeze happy, that's the payoff, isn't it?

Google PC muscles.

Work them out. When you feel yourself about to ejac, flex them really tight and if you do it just right you will feel the urge to shoot fade away and you can keep bangin away for at least another 10 min. Plus your soldier will be hard as a diamond mine.

I'm here to help.

This post is funny!

I have men who've gone forever (to the point of boredum) and others that can last a few minutes (which i take as a compliment!)

My ex when were together could go for ages....all the time. Now, when we have sex, he can last about 10 mins max.....

All depends.

girls don't tend to be that hooked up on this....just make sure she is satisfied and she'll be happy!

I've been with one guy (my ex) who could last a long time under the right conditions. I've also been with a couple of guys who would cum within 3 seconds. Basically just in and out. Needless to say, this wasn't very satisfying for me. One of those that I'm referring to can't go twice either.

Does anyone know what it is that causes some men to cum so quickly? Are they exceptionally turned on? Are they being greedy? Do they have a lack of control? Something else? Is it any indication of his attraction to me?

Does anyone know what it is that causes some men to cum so quickly? Are they exceptionally turned on? Are they being greedy? Do they have a lack of control? Something else? Is it any indication of his attraction to me?

I'm no scientist, but I've had enough experience playing with my unit to be a PhD. in Penile Physics.

No, they aren't being greedy. It could be that they are exceptionally turned on. Lack of control...maybe.

If it's been a long time since you've gotten off, generally you tend to be less able to control yourself.

Some prefer to whack off about 5-6 hours before having sex so that they are able to last longer. It also depends on the strength of the PC (pelvic floor) muscles (the same ones that you use to stop peeing...boys & girls both have these) which can be strengthened using kegel exercises.

If you work at it a bit, you actually gain the ability to flex these muscles (given that you halt sensation for about 5-10 seconds) and you do not enter the refractory period associated with male ejaculation (penis going limp, ejaculation, cant get hard for awhile). If you have really strong PC muscles, you can even prevent ejaculation as altogether, but still have what feels like an orgasm.

Stronger PC muscles also allow you to maintain an erection immediately following an orgasm (or regain an erection more quickly if you've already lost it).

The most likely culprit for guys who routinely prematurely ejac are either inexperienced, don't spend enough time playing with themselves...or those who just sit down with a stopwatch and try to beat (off) the world record instead of getting used to the feeling of prolonging an orgasm. Masturbation to some people (depending on world view) is seen as dirty, embarrassing, and even an abomination so some may tend to try and get it over as quickly as possible to avoid being caught or whatever reason. And as my HS football coach always said "you play like you practice..."

I say routinely because, hey, it happens to us all at one point or another. We all have our off days.

Sometimes when Im with my girlfriend in certain positions and she starts working it hard I have trouble controlling myself, but she never looks prouder afterwards.

I dont think it matters all that much anyway. Girls va-jay-jay's tend to get sore after a marathon session. Unless its your anniversary, wedding night, valentines day, or the end of the world is iminent, keep it under 45 mins.

I find that if I am stressed or nervous, I'll be a minute man. If I am relaxed and mellow I'm every womans fantasy...

Stress has a big role to play in this phenomenon, and I'd be willing to bet that many people don't realize this. My ex (woman I was with for 10 years) and I used to experiment with tantric sex. One of the things we did before any touching was meditate and relax. Feel a warm heaviness throughout the body and finally focusing the loosening warmth and heaviness at our centers... It may sound strange, but it worked for me...

I think sex typically lasted about 15-20 minutes. It really helps to switch up positions during sex, cause it gives the guy a little time to relax for a little bit and be able to go longer. I've only been with one girl sexually, and she always would take a lot longer than me to get off. So, since we used condoms, I would have a little time to get ready to go again by going to get another one and putting it on and all that, and then we could do it a second time.

If I am thinking about how sexy the girl is during sex, I get off a lot faster, so I'd say it kind of leans towards "exceptionally turned on". The more turned on, the faster I go. It also has to do with lack of control, as has been mentioned. I always try to think about baseball or something else to try to get it to last longer. Remember foreplay too! Girls take longer to get off, on average, so it's an important thing to do a lot of times.

I do it at about 20 min, but I could go longer if I wanted to.. I never cum by mistake or something like that, dunno how that could happen since my orgasm always Builds up at around a minute, and i know exactly how it feels and when it is on its way. So when it starts I just focus a little away from the feeling and relax, and it goes away.. I do this maybe 2 to 3 times during sex to save it for the right moment, I often go at the same time as my GF except if she goes a little early

It all depends is right!

My take on the subject is like this:

1x-Usually 5-30mins

2x-30mins +

3x + Who knows, depends on how turned on you are...

My main problem is getting excited in between sessions again....Usually right after a good one it takes some time to get back to the excitment zone (being erect) thats the tough one, could be right away or could be an hour all depends...When i was younger i remember goin like 8x during the night, i dont think i came all 8x's but i still managed to do it....Now i feel as if anything after 2x requires alot more concentration to get it back to where you want it....