I'm in love with my girlfriend and her sister..

I'm going to make this as short as possible.

In the past 6 months, I've realized that I am in love with two women. They both happen to be sisters.

I have been dating the one sister for almost four years now. We've had our ups and downs in these four years…..but since as long as I can remember, things have been great.

The two sisters are only 3 years apart in age. I am dating the younger one.

Me and my girlfriend went through some huge fights a couple of years ago….stupid fights…but huge. She even broke up with me for a week. There was only one person there for me at the time…and that was the older sister. She would call me up and we would talk about everything. It was always comforting hearing her voice. She acted like a friend to me while I would be "bad-mouthing" (not really, but somewhat) her sister. Several times she told me that her younger sister did not deserve me and that I was too good for her.

I've always remembered that.

Here's some other things to add to the mix. The older sister has a boyfriend also (3 years)…and when they have broken up….she would always say that she wishes there was a clone of me so that we could date…that I'm the perfect guy, that I have a perfect body, I'm sexy, adorable, etc.

I also find this woman to be one of the sexiest and most beautiful woman I've ever met. I know she feels very similar. She always makes sexual inuendos….more direct when my girlfriend isn't around. She's very touchy-feely with me….touches my arms, abs, etc. (I workout a lot) and always says she wishes her boyfriend had my body.

I would say at least 50 percent of the time I masturbate….I think of her (to add even more).

There are two women in this world who are perfect for me. My girlfriend and her sister….though her sister is a "little" more perfect.

I can't talk about it with my girlfriend…because if I do, the relationship would be over.

What do I do about these feelings (both sexually and emotionally)? It's bothered me for 6 months…and I don't know what to do anymore.

sounds kinda harsh, maybe you should tell your girl that your in love with her sister, see what she says then say you were joking if she overreacts

The thing with that is...my girlfriend has done that to me before in reverse.

She's said "You're in love with my sister " "You think she's prettier than me" "You think she's nicer/sweeter than me" etc.

If I said it to her....she would know I'm not joking around.

On another note....this really is a serious thread. It's not "eating me up" or anything like that....but it does bother me.

When I see her sister....sometimes I'll honestly daydream that we go up into her room for 10 mins with nobody noticing and just have great sex with her.

This sucks...

I can't see what you could possibly do.

If you were really happy with your gf you wouldn't be thinking about her sister. So maybe your gf deserves someone who cares only about her.

I really think her sister is completely out of the question.

If this ever happened between my sister and I....it just wouldn't work and isn't worth ruining family ties over.

I think you should just work things out with your gf (perhaps the sister only seems appealing because she's forbidden fruit?) or run and don't look back as hazey amber said.

I don't think you've mentioned your age here but I'm assuming you're an adult right?

If so, you're going to have to acknowledge that a bit part of being an adult is making adult decisions. Think ahead. Think about the consequences. You really could tear this family apart and I can't imagine why would would

1. Want to do this to someone

2. Trust someone who doesn't seem to have any loyalty to a family member

3. Tarnish your good name with such childish activities.

I wonder...what good could come of this? Someone is bound to be severely hurt by this and it could even be you.

Do you really want this to happen? I think deep down you know this is just crazy. However, you're choosing to put yourself in this situation and unless you're perfectly honest with yourself and everyone involved in this, it's going to get ugly.

Think before you leap!

Honestly, the older sister sounds horrid. These 2 things stuck out:

Yuck. What kind of woman says these things to her sister's boyfriend? Maybe your current gf is not the one for you, but seriously, the older sister sounds like a creep. I think you are getitng an ego boost by her obvious attraction/flirting to you, and you should step away from this situation which will lead to pain and drama for all involved.

Hmm sounds like the older sister wants you for herself and is not really putting your gf's feelings into consideration. If I were your gf I think I'd be completely creeped out if you were to start dating my sister. I seriously think that you're in love with neither of them. The older sister is just a fantasy for you.

I once dated a girl who had a younger sister who was very much like her. Yes, when they have the same personality and physical beauty, it is very difficult not to be drwn to the sister you're not dating.

My wife has a sister I'm close to but they are very different in both looks and personality, so I'm not drawn to my sister-in-law in any sexual way.

Urgh, that's sickening. Two sisters in a threesome? Blurrrrrrrgrh.

Hmm, you know, for your girlfriend OP, this is obviously very potentially devastating. It's her sister; in my mind, that would make it TEN TIMES WORSE than if it was another girl. Think of the sibling rivalry dynamics.

This is worse than a fire, this is an atomic bomb. I think you need to leave them BOTH alone, the younger sister will be heartbroken, the older sister is a treacherous unmoralistic person anyway. THAT'S what you want to be with? Heh. Good luck then buddy...

I can't help but notice you've got another thread going about how your current girlfriend has next to no sex drive. And you're wondering why you're suddenly attracted to the sister?!

It clearly bothers you and frankly, you don't seem to be honest with your feelings. It's okay to be bothered by it. It's okay to put your foot down and discuss this with your girlfriend. But messing around with her sister won't solve anything. It won't make your girlfriend jealous and suddendly want to have sex with you. It won't make your relationship better.

If you're looking for a solution, you're barking up the wrong tree. But then, maybe so am I. I'm not trying to be jugemental here (though I know I sounds like it) but you really need to sit down and think about this.

Just because the one sister isn't for you doesn't mean the other one is any more perfect

Funny, the woman that I was with for 10 years I met whilst taking her little sister out on a date. Apparently, there is still resentment because of this. But, I chose who I chose before I was in a relationship with either. Your best bet is to follow the Lovin' Spoonful's advice "... you better go home son and make up your mind..."