Sex Tips?

Caldus

Never underestimate the power of your tongue and hands.

Don't go for the gold immediately; drive her crazy first.

Be creative and lose your sense of humility.

Ask her what she likes, then do it.

Tell her what you like and hope she does it.

If you two are really in love, look into her eyes when you come.

Don't crash out, unless you know she has been pleased.

Talk with her afterwards and give each other massages.

Once the fortitide returns, repeat the process.

You should always use variety. When first with a woman in bed, you want to go slow, but after the first time out make things often different. Sometimes, take longer teassing her for a while, make her wait and want more, then wait more, before letting her have release. In other instances, take her. I know sometimes when my woman is looking for sex that I try to seem uninterested, then give her a big shove onto the bed and have my way with her, and she thinks that is really hot.

In the same vein, kiss her differently at different times. Sometimes, when she wants to kiss you, back off half and inch, make her lean in further, then back off again, and tease her, have fun, then finally let her kiss you. Othertimes, grab her by the lapels of her coat, pull her to you and kiss her hard. Neither is better than the other, but if you kiss the same way all the time, it can get boring. The woman I once thought was the best kisser of my gfs revealed after a while that she only kissed in one or two ways, and when you knew what to expect, it was not as good.

Touching, blowing soft air into the ears work wonders, like jsx suggested.

Also, work the erotic zones: inner thighs, behind the knees, nape of the neck, wrists, breasts, and most importantly sensual kisses.

When you kiss, don't just make it these passionate deep kisses, soft kisses where you kiss only the top lip, then the bottom, very lightly are very nice.

Gently playing with hair is very nice, run your fingers through it very gently.

Remember you can have sex or make love, the making love seems to change tempo for passionate to gentle and sensual.

Keep an eye and an ear out for her reactions.

Do that with everything. If she reacts well to you massigning her scalp (I have never tried scalp massage as part of a sexual act), do it more. If she reacts poorly to you kissing her neck, don't do it. Pay attention to how she reacts, because that's what you are trying to get, her to react well.

Depending on the chick. You need to buy a book on how to give oral. This is a very inportant thing. IF a guy does not give me great amounts of please through head I will never sleep with him. And a guy will never stay my boyfriend if he can't or wont do it. ! oh and its nice to kiss on back and neck .. Must play with their hair. I know I enjoy that

after reading the above, I realize I have had some bad bed partners! You guys rock.. I would love to be treated that way.

The important this is slow foreplay. slow touches, slow kisses, slow oral stimulation. I pick up my partner's energy so quickly, If I can tell he just wants me to hurry up and come, I will not be able to. A rushed everything, gives you the signal that the other person is in a hurry and not interested in pleasing you.

So cool, by the way, that you are asking. There are considerate men out there?

Ear lobes.

Caress them, lick them, suck them, blow on them, love them.

Will driver her crazy.

It makes my girl quiver.

Ick. Be careful of this one. She might not be quivering out of pleasure.

I don't know how many guys have tried this on me, and they are so convinced that I must love it that they just don't get it. I would almost have to smack them over the head with a frying pan just for them to understand. I've had to tell guys over and over again that I don't like it. And they still do it! Why?

Ick. Be careful of this one. She might not be quivering out of pleasure.

I don't know how many guys have tried this on me, and they are so convinced that I must love it that they just don't get it. I would almost have to smack them over the head with a frying pan just for them to understand. I've had to tell guys over and over again that I don't like it. And they still do it! Why?

Not my girl =)

She's the one who turned me on to it. She loves it!

However apparently not all girls do, so pay attention to her reactions!

Don't just try to pleasure her in bed.

Touching her, holding her hand, playing with her hair or her ears or her feet, kissing her on her lips or on the side of her neck, are all things that you can do to her at odd moments of the day, whether or not sex will even be had that day. Do it more and more while you give her "that look" as you get closer to the main event. Let her anticipation build up over time and she'll be much closer to the edge when the clothes actually come off.

lightly touch your flanks (the side of your body directly under your armpit, but above your waist) with just the very tip of your fingertips (almost like you are just barely touching them, no pressure). do you feel how you get goosebumps, the hair stands up, and your nipples get hard?

do this same light touching all over her body.

flanks, stomach, below her neck, back, legs, butt, etc.

my girl seems to like it. in foreplay you can even do it while kissing.

my girl also seems to like it post-coitus as we are both catching our breaths.

when you are kissing her neck, move to her shoulder and softly (but aggressively and confidently) bite her shoulder,neck area.

The boys are right, prolong the teasing as much as possible until you hear her beg. I mean if you wanted something that terribly, and FINALLY were able to get it, wouldn't it make it that much more incredible?

Or you could just do what my boyfriend does, and try mixing up the sense's by taking an ice cube and gently sliding it over her nipples and body, and then blindfold her, handcuff her hands and feet to the bed posts, and slowly pour hot candle wax all over her. That should get her sense's rushing.

Dude,

Guys often think in terms of technique, like "position lever here, press button there" and then "such and such" happens.

But women are holistic. (look it up)

Think in terms of atmosphere, location, music, smells, her entire day, her entire life. How do you make her forget about all the rest that is going on in her multi-tasking brain.

Think about using every sense, hearing (music, sensual talk), taste (strawberries, ice cream), touch (clothes, gloves, silk, oil, massage, showers), visual (candles, lights), smell (shower,cologne, candles)

Don't need to do all that at once either, mix it up.

If you really want a technique or recipe, how about this: instead of pump action, try doing figure eights with your hips like a latin dancer. Try alternating deep vs shallow penetration. Try oral sex until orgasm for her first, then any thing after than is just a bonus for her. Mutually timed orgasm is not the holy grail. Try hot tubs, friction, cyber talk, phone talk, ice cubes, carbonated drinks, syrops, fruits, wax, power tools, tops of washer/dryers, leather boots/gloves.