What is sex???

If the word SEX is in the activity's name, it's sex (anal SEX, oral SEX, vaginal SEX, manual SEX). Also, if you're doing something with a partner that involves the stimulation of sexual organs, it's probably sex.

But in the end, it doesn't matter. You and your partner make up the only definition that truly matters and honesty is always the best policy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Outercourse Is and How It Works

For some people, outercourse is sex play without vaginal intercourse. For others, it is sex play with no penetration at all — oral, anal, or vaginal. Some people also believe that any kind of penetrative sex play is too risky to be called "safer sex." But many people do have oral and anal sex — sometimes to avoid pregnancy or to "preserve their virginity" — so we include them here.

(from Planned Parenthood)

So, it depends on who you ask.

so a woman who has taken a penis up the backside while simultaneously performing 69 and tugging two more penises but has not had one in her vagina, this is a virgin??

by the way, here's one of Google's 48,900 hits on the word "outercourse":

link removed

interesting page, actually. i didn't know that armpit sex was also called "bagpiping".

my Scottish ancestors must be turning over in their graves.

so a woman who has taken a penis up the backside while simultaneously performing 69 and tugging two more penises but has not had one in her vagina, this is a virgin??

by the way, here's one of Google's 48,900 hits on the word "outercourse":

link removed

interesting page, actually. i didn't know that armpit sex was also called "bagpiping".

my Scottish ancestors must be turning over in their graves.

Rofl, bagpiping

Then when guys masterbate = it's sex?

Sex is intercourse between man and woman - penetration and big O's.

Anal sex is not really sex to me - does not get me off or an O.

Oral is foreplay.

"Yes, sex is sex regardless of the appendages or other body parts used during the process.

I would agree with the second quote not the first one. In fact, if we look at the definition of sexual assault it is any "sexual activity" that a person does not agree to, including inappropriate touching, vaginal, anal and oral penetration and sexual intercourse that you say no to.

Foreplay is part of sex. To be technical, sexual intercourse is vaginal penetration while the others is sexual activity but they all are part of sex. Masturbation, even though it is solo, is sexual activity as well. Sex shops sell vibrators. If vibrators were not considered part of sex I would think you would find them in main stream stores rather than just sex shops!