My Friends, I Need Advise on Reply

Short review of my drama. Fiance packed and left a month ago. SInce be moved in with me and my daughter, he has not spent anything on utilities, food, etc. That's ok, am ok now (really!), been on NC for a week and am loving my single life!! Well he sent me a text: "I need my CPA review book and the rest of my clothes. PLZZZ. Thank u."

Ok,

1. He has not touched that CPA review book since I bought it which was about 2 years ago. So I threw it away when I cleaned up my house.

2. Besides the 2 pairs of socks, he knows he has no more clothes in my house. He emptied the closet and drawers when he packed.

Why is he asking for these things? What do I tell him?? DO I EVEN RESPOND?? I really prefer not to.

It's a way for him to have contact with you......an excuse.....he may be realizing his free ride is now over....Try ignoring him and if he persists then just tell him you threw the book out and buy new socks.

Hahahah! I love it! yeah my ex husband said (yes we're still great friends!) if he insists, tell him to "go to the bookstore and invest on your own CPA book - have a nice day."

Sure, send him a response! How about:

Dear____,

You have not touched that CPA review book since I bought it for you two years ago. So I threw it away when I cleaned up my house. As for your "clothes" - if you are referring to your two pairs of socks, those have also gone the same place as the CPA review book.

Best, Chibby

Sure, send him a response! How about:

Dear____,

You have not touched that CPA review book since I bought it for you two years ago. So I threw it away when I cleaned up my house. As for your "clothes" - if you are referring to your two pairs of socks, those have also gone the same place as the CPA review book.

Best, Chibby

PERFECTION Scout!! Love it!

Thanks pals!