Sad news about Leah (celticghirl)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone that knew Leah.

I am posting a poem by Robert Frost. This poem has always been a souce of comfort to me.

Nature's first green is gold,

Her hardest hue to hold.

Her early leaf's a flower;

But only so an hour.

Then leaf subsides to leaf.

So Eden sank to grief,

So dawn goes down to day.

Nothing gold can stay.

-- Robert Frost

ive been brought up in a rough area. i am proud of my parents though for the way in which they have raised us. i know it wasnt easy for them.

Just a glimpse of how she loved and respected her parents. I spent some time with her working with her issues and past relationships, she was a wonderful person and any parent would be proud to have her as their daughter. I feel for those who are pained by this loss and I grieve with them and for those left behind.

RC

If I could die to bring her back to life I would. It's not possible, but at least you know how much I care.

and I would stand with you Mew, to have lived and yet not lived is to me a such a sad thing. I dont know how to feel, i have read her words and seen how things where getting better for her, now this very very sad news I must go and think about this,

all I can think of is the words of a Japanes poet who said when told he was to die that day,

"Today in heaven it is my birthday"

I hope so much the angels are sing to Celticgirl right now.

If I could die to bring her back to life I would. It's not possible, but at least you know how much I care.

I would aswell.

I really dont know what to say, i am completely lost of words. She will be missed by all of us here. I really hope family and friends will be able to cope with her death

I cant bleleve it....... I have to say she was a friend a geed friend. I never got to see her in real life I was going to go see her in person in two months. I.... dont know what to say...... I dont know what to think...... I know that she is in a better place. But....... I cant talk more right now I need to go for a walk...... I will be on later...... I..... bye.....