Now she wants too wish me well

Hey I know I'm not suppose to swear on her.. But I want o tell her F-you..

Now she wants to take the high road!! Don't try and take the high road now.. All of a sudden she hopes my new girl(friend) is the "one" and we can be happy.. Just 2 weeks ago she was calling the girl stupid..

I told her I want my daughter 2 weeks out of the month and she can get her two weeks out of the month.. She says "no" she doesn't want her bouncing around like that.. Its your fault that she has to bounce around at all..

I go through these spells when I am so angry with her.. than the next minute I'm having thoughts of our happy times together.. I wish I could just pack up, move and never have to see or hear her voice another day in my life..

I've lost so much behind her, money, piece of mind etc.. I let her sucker me back in to her twisted web of deception way too many times!!

It got to a point where we didn't have sex unless I ran her a bath, physically gave her the bath, gave her a massage after the bath, than pleased her orally.. Every time I think about that it angers me.. Who did she think she was? And why did I put up with that?? Keep in mind this happened 90% of the time!!

How long has it been since you two broke up? I have read your other posts and it sounds to me that you really shouldn't be in a relationship with anybody at the moment. You are still hung up on your ex and it is unfair to be with one person while pining for someone else. Take the time to heal and be good to yourself.

Yeah Chedda- you do not sound like someone who should be in a relationship with someone else. How can you be fully present in a relationship when you are still dealing with so much anger as a result of your past relationship.

You'll only hurt someone if you get too close too soon- don't do it.

As far as your x- take her to court if she won't give you the time with your daughter.

How long has it been since you two broke up? I have read your other posts and it sounds to me that you really shouldn't be in a relationship with anybody at the moment. You are still hung up on your ex and it is unfair to be with one person while pining for someone else. Take the time to heal and be good to yourself.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a relationship.. That's the label my ex wants to put on it.. I've known this girl since high school.. She knows I'm just coming out of a relationship and we hang out from time to time..

She was my friend way before my ex and i broke up.. Her daughter and my daughter are the same age so I brought my daughter by to play with hers.. So I'm assuming my daughter told her mom she was over the new girls house with me!!

Yeah Chedda- you do not sound like someone who should be in a relationship with someone else. How can you be fully present in a relationship when you are still dealing with so much anger as a result of your past relationship.

You'll only hurt someone if you get too close too soon- don't do it.

As far as your x- take her to court if she won't give you the time with your daughter.

She's a friend.. I know she likes me..But she knows whats going on.. She says she wants to help me pull through this and be a support system for me..

We've been broken up since December 2004.. But we have tried to fix things twice in that time frame.. one time lasting 2 months and another lasting only four!!

We have never really had any qualms over the time my daughter spends with me. It was always usually Friday-Monday.. But told her I would keep her during the week sometime and we could fluctuate on the weekends..

She acts like I don't want to ever go out on the weekend..