Guys and girls opinions on bf and his pillow..

I didnt want to talk to my friends about this because im a little embarrassed to talk about it since i dont know if its normal or not. My boyfriend told me the other day that before we had sex, he would practice on his pillow(since he was a virgin). I thought he was joking but he made it clear that he was serious. I'm a little weirded out by this, he was pretending to be having sex with a pillow? I dont get the pleasure or how it could be helpful. Can anyone relate or do you find this odd too?

Well, that is a little different, but I guess its alright, as long as the pillow doesn't cum between the two of you.

LOL.

What your b/f did/does is pretty normal. Teenage boys will use anything they think may add to the mastubating experience.

I didnt want to talk to my friends about this because im a little embarrassed to talk about it since i dont know if its normal or not. My boyfriend told me the other day that before we had sex, he would practice on his pillow(since he was a virgin). I thought he was joking but he made it clear that he was serious. I'm a little weirded out by this, he was pretending to be having sex with a pillow? I dont get the pleasure or how it could be helpful. Can anyone relate or do you find this odd too?

Hmmm? Being a female, you should seriously try humping a pillow, try a pillow that is not too soft. Then tell us how weird and good it is to hump a pillow

Meh, whatever works for him. I don't find it any odder than other ways people find to masturbate. It's not like he used YOUR pillow!

And it used to be common for girls to "practice kissing" their pillows or hands.....that was the stuff of sleepovers!

I have heard of far stranger things being used...like various produce, gloves/mitts, etc....the pillow is already there when he is in bed, why not I guess.