I think the last thread I made was good. It helped us get all our angry, sadness, and slim hopes of getting our ex's back. But what about ourselves? Why should we be telling ourselves at this time?

That's why I created this thread which I will start.

To redmage22,

I know the one person in your life that you truly loved turned away from you and broke your heart. I know that you feel like the world is closing in on you and there is no way out. I know you want her back. But you're gone and that's what makes this so very cruel. You want to see her family again. You want to touch her soft skin again. You want to tell her you love her. BUt you're gone. She's never coming back

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dearest, sweet, lovely Theresa,

I'm sorry you're such a mess. But depsite the fact that you're a coward and just an overall waste of flesh, you do like a laugh and that draws you to people. And it draws people to you, like they're drawn to a train wreck or a hi-way accident.

Either way lovely lady, you are here because you made it through a tradgedy, sure you're scarred horribly and hideous to looke at for most, but you're here. You're here with many others. So fret not, you're e-not-alone.

Love always,

-Theresa

Dear Persephone,

I am so sorry that you are in a complete state of disarray and upheaval. With what you have been through in the past five years anyone would be.

But inspite of the circumstances I just want you to know that you still have yourself. Daryl betrayed you in the worst possible way. He lied to you. He cheated on you. And then he abandoned you without any explanation. But you still kept on. You still have you.

Others might have caved under the pressure of having their lives turned upside down; but you took the lemons and made them into lemonade.

Although the liquid is a little bitter it will sweeten as time goes on.

Persephone, please give yourself the permission to love and trust again.

You need to know that you are; wonderful, beautiful, loving, and any decent man would consider himself fortunate to have you by his side.

Take care of yourself and love yourself.

Love,

-Persephone

I know you're hurt Redmage22 but knowing more about Chloe and Clancy will not help you. You've already cause yourself so much pain by comparing yourself to her and you happiness. You've already caused yourself pain by looking at a picture of the both of them. STOP IT! I'm gone from her life and you, at your very core, hate her * * * *ing guts. You just have a bit more to wade through and this is not helping you ditch the * * * * *.

Here's putting a lie to some of the thoughts of comparison to her;

- She has everything; a car, a career, and a future for herself with somebody else? TRUTH - You have a stable mode of transportation that is just as dependable, and she is a * * * *ing craft artist who isn't that good. As for her and Clancy, who cares. You may care about them now in full force but how about months from now? Will you care then? Do you want to care then? No, I'll want to find somebody new.

- She even has a career that she had aquired in a moment that gives her 30k a year. How can I compare to that? TRUTH - Chloe hasn't earned a thing in her life and this job was passed down to her by her mother, WHOM SHE STILL LIVES WITH. When it comes to her "business" and her aspirations, she will realize that it will take hard work. She hasn't worked a day in her life and does not have that value in her moral center.

- She has family. I have nobody. TRUTH I DO have family and friends. I'm just distanced from them. Unlike her who lives with her parents, wants them around 24/7 even in her adult life and can't live with her own strength. She is weak and has always been weak, lazy, stupid and uninspiring.

That feels better.

Dear me,

I'm sorry you are in this state today. I forgive you for not acknowledging the red flags at the beginning of your relationship. You forgot that you are an intelligent person and you should trust yourself more. Even thought you're not the most attractive person on earth, you have a great sense of humor, you're hardworking, you are kind and generous and love will come back your way soon. Don't be too hard on yourself and learn from this.

The show must go on

Dear redmage22,

I know that you are upset right now and you thought Chloe was the only chance you had at a relationship. But face one * * * *ing thing, dude. You're only 23 * * * *ing years old. She ws 26(7?) and made your life hell.

Live, redmage22, live.... you will find somebody else. Gods know when and Gods know how but you will at least love again.

dear lilac_indi

i know that you are completely shattered by what your ex did to you - you had soo many hopes and dreams, you were willing to leave your family and everything that made you you to be with fraser, the person who you thought you would spend your life with.

he hurt you, he lied about you and he has turned you into a joke - but you are still here, the best revenge you can get on this guy is to show him what he is missing by living your life to the full. concentrate on yourself - look after number one for a change - he will regret leaving you. you are a loving person and the guy who comes into your life will worship the ground you walk on and treat you with the love and respect that you deserve. take each day as it comes and dont look back

Dearest Allie.

I'm sorry you're having to suffer through this...I know he was your best-friend and that you trusted him with all of your life. But it didn't work out. Your heart is broken but it will mend. I'm sure it will because Allie, you are one of the strongest women I've ever met. I love you...with all of my heart...literally. [=

You're young and you have a beautiful future ahead of you...and nothing in this world can stop you. You're hardworking, intelligent and one of the most unique and amazing people out in the world. Haha. Who else goes outside in the middle of the night and starts singing about...yes...cubes? and further adds the beautiful taste of "pixels" in the song. Not many people can come up with a jam for cubes and pixels at 12:30 at night...and get the neighbors to come out and sing with her!

You're beautiful. Many people have told you that. Even some strangers. So you must be physically beautiful but what I love the most about you is the fact that you still have that inner child inside of you. Its alive and upbeat and living. When people grow older, they usually forget it but you still have it. You're constantly doing crazy things in the spur of the moment such as jumping into a pool when its 50 degrees outside. You still play in the rain whenever a rainstorm is around [= You would choose a day with a kid over a day with an adult. Forget it...you ARE a kid. After all, you do think Dr. Seuss is the most prophetic guy out there. You're so much fun and so different at the same time...if he wants to miss out on you...let him [= its HIS loss. You know many guys who would be more than happy to date you...but I suggest you stay away from them because I've sensed some vibes of immediately jumping into a rebound relationship from you silly girl. You know thats not fair. So don't do it.

Either way Allie...you give great advice and that's why all of your friends call you when they need to talk to some one and you've always been the funniest one out of the group. You laugh and make those around you laugh. Many people have told you that you leave a trail of sunshine wherever you go. So keep making people happy and in turn become happy yourself [=

You will get through this...because the purest hearts heal the fastest....and what heart is purer than the heart of a kid. [=

iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyou!

~*Allie

Dear Cheryl,

I am so glad that you got rid of that no good , lying, cheating piece of _ _ _ _ !!

I really hate that it took so long for you to realize that he would never change and finally see that guy for what he was. With the help and advice of your good friends on ENA, you were able to get the support you needed to break up with him and kick his butt to the curb.

You are so much better off now without all of his BS and lies. He was bringing you down fast.

He is getting what is due him now ,by suffering the err of his ways. The "what goes around comes around", has hit him now, by his own doing.

You are so much stronger now and have learned a valuable lesson on people that are like him.

I know you are having a hard time trusting again, and that you sometimes feel that potential people in your life have ulterior motives or will lie and deceive you.

One day you will again be able to open your heart and soul to a good man again.

Take care,,,, Cheryl

dear deejay,

stop being so hard on yourself! you're doing just fine. look how far you've come and how much you've grown. i know you were hurt and still are to some extent, but you will pull out of this eventually. you really were in love with this girl and she smashed your heart into pieces, so of course you won't forget about it so easily.

and don't be scared to try new things on your own. i am your best friend, i will always be here no matter who comes and goes. remember that. you can rely on me. even if no one else loves you, you have to remember that i do.

sincerely,

deejay

Dear Redmage22,

* * * * Chloe. * * * * Clancy. She could be dead for all you care. Let it be. You've done enough. You've called her a fat hippie * * * *. You made her cry when you told her that she was a whole years worth of time and had your best friend do that for you. You got your pot shots in. LET THAT * * * * * GO! SHE IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME AND EFFORT! YOU ARE!

You are BRILLIANT, TALENTED, independent, POWERFUL, LOVABLE, and COUTH. You have much to offer this world appart from that fat hippie * * * * *. For * * * * SAKE, YOU DUMPED HER. FOR * * * * SAKE YOU MADE THE CHOICE NOT TO BE HER FRIEND. LET HER GO NOW!!!!

Dako,

You've had few setbacks but seem to be hanging in there. I hope you don't go self-destro again.

On the plus side, you've put down the hootch and eat better. You've been good at taking care of business. You've spent less time hating yourself and dwelling on solo mio. Not bothering anyone too much, I hope.

The minuses include your negativity, apathy and self-denial. What broke inside you? You have more than most; plenty o dough, health and lots to do. What's your friggin problem? So you got dumped, big whoop!

Take off the hair shirt and get with it.

Hope your dreams come true, if you have any.

Go pop a beer and watch the view. Go riding in the AM and find some beauty. Just quit picking on yourself, you whiner.

Be good to yourself.

Your friend,

Okad

Dear sgold

dont keep thinking about went wrong or why he is behaving this way . u did the best u cud. u appolozised even though u didnt hav to.. u really liked him but he took u for granted. u or not worth having that pain. u wud get a much better person.. u r attractive, loving and smart.. u dont need him or his friensuip or anyhting.. he is a jerk and jerk he wud be... dont let tat get u down.. u hav so much more to do in life. and u will succeed....

love ya

NOTE1

Spugly Fuglet

believe in the Teo, all things are as they should be, Be gental to yourself and try to see good in all things.

Be true in word and deed

Be Strong in the face of evil and do

not let it stand with body and mind even to the death.

Honnor yourself for trying to do good and

honnor others how seek to do good.

Show No fear

NCTuskie,

I know you're hurting a lot, and you're tired of being fooled. I know that you had it figured out this time, and was sure that she was the one. Life goes on. Every girl gets better than the last one. Just be patient. Do what you have to do.

Me.

Dear D.

Everybody makes mistakes, the past is the past, forgive yourself and move forward to better things. She still cares about you but her part in your story is finished. She is a good girl but she is obviously not the one for you. She doesn't love you anymore. You have friends and family that love you and you have made some major progress throughout this difficult time. Keep your chin up and continue to improve and one day you will look back at all of this and realise that things really do happen for a reason. That was not the life you truly desired and know you must figure out exactly what you want out of life and attack it with reckless abandon. Don't look back don't you ever look back, don't look back. Onwards and upwards. Always remember that people like you alot even though sometimes you don't really know why. Be happy with yourself and be proud of who you are and what you have to offer.

"Time to move on time to get going what lies ahead i have no way of knowin but under my feet babe the grass is growin time to move on time to get goin"