Ladies- what body type is most attractive

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a skinny old guy, and notice how my peers have aged. Some of the stout muscular ones are slowing down faster as gravity increases, the skinny ones bounce around like kids, the fatties sit alot.

That's a generalization, of course.

OK.....how about the MEN? What do YOU all like?

Petite? Tall? Curvy? A boyish slim figure? Long hair, short hair?

Who is your "ideal" woman looks wise?

Oh and my answer for this question is...I like a guy who is like a man's man.

As another poster said...someone who I feel protected with, not someone I think I could beat at arm wrestling! Yuck!

As another poster said...someone who I feel protected with, not someone I think I could beat at arm wrestling! Yuck!

Start a new thread then! Go on I dare ya.

well im sure its different strokes for diff folks as usual but my "ideal" woman is long straight brown/black hair,curvy,brown eyes and around 5 ft 6 ish!!but you know my new girlfriend is blond,blue eyed and all the rest of the above and i fancy her like mad!!so maybe my ideal woman is not as i thought!!

I like a tall woman, but not taller then me (im 6 foot). I like hair that looks natural, not hair with a pound of styling products in it. I know i may get alot of hell for this, but i kind of like the boyish slim figure. A or B cup boobs and a small waist. I have a small waist myself (31) so i don't really want a girl with a bigger waist then me.

But of course i also find girls attractive that dont meet any of the criteria above. Personality means alot.

thin, toned muscles, medium build with or with out muscels. I must admit I don't really go for large men. If I take the time and effot to eat correctly and work out.. why should I be tempted by the chocolate he's eating... sorry but it's true..

However personality is much more important and if that special someone was 200lbs and the most caring person in the world maybe I would date him.

But dating someone with no self confidence brings down your own, so maybe I wouldn't. No genralizations intended.. no offence intended.

~S.

• 1 month later...

for your information, guys with fit muscles is not natural these days. Today we just sit around and do nothing. We don't need muscles. Anything considered "fit" is built up. And don't worry, nobody will get a body builder look without dedicating their life to it (basically just eating, sleeping and working out). People think that if you go to gym now and then you bulk up with huuuuuge muscles. Lol, unfortunately it isn't that easy. Even this "fit" type most girls are thinking of requires quite a bit of exercise, unless you have good genes or something.

It is natural to have fit muscles! It is not that hard to improve your appearance either. I have gone from being a toothpick to having a decent phsyique in only 3 months. Yes it does take dedication, but you don't have to devote your life to it. Eat Sleep Workout. Well everyone already does 2 of the 3...and workouts only take up about 3-4 hours a week. still plenty of time for other things.

warm and breathing

LOL thanks I needed that

But after reading this thred Im off down the jym Im 5'10 and and big boned no really I hava a 50 inch chest my life likes me

Im 17 stone which is good becuse ive been all the way to 19 stone in my drinking days.

Buy now Im off down the gym to get that fat into meat o yes give me a year and you will see a new man.

Or is this a mid life crisess, I have been looking at big red motorbikes again.

Personally I like petite girls (compared to me)

Me: 6'3 about 200 lb's, broad build

Average GF: about 5'4" (just lots of short peeps around me is all), Blonde haired, Blue eyed,

What I like:

Shorter than me (not hard to do)

petite compared to me (look at the link in my sig that dog is 70 lbs and is bigger than he appears in that pic)

porportional (I have to be attracted to the girl so if she is more towards the heavy side (out of porportion) I tend not to be attracted)

I actually don't have a prefference to hair color, but lighter color eyes tend to get me.

Heck I'm not even sure if I would mind a girl taller than me. I just want one that's healthy and promises never to purposely hit me in the balls.

Am I too picky?

It is natural to have fit muscles! It is not that hard to improve your appearance either. I have gone from being a toothpick to having a decent phsyique in only 3 months. Yes it does take dedication, but you don't have to devote your life to it. Eat Sleep Workout. Well everyone already does 2 of the 3...and workouts only take up about 3-4 hours a week. still plenty of time for other things.

it's not that hard to improve your appearance. However, people usually think that if you go to gym, you become a body builder. Never. I work out 5 times a week and with that I'm fit.. but just fit.

No, it's not natural to have fit muscles. How would you gain them? By sitting in a class/workplace/on computer and eating fast food, never walking, always driving everywhere.. even 500 metres to nearest grocery store? That's the way a lot of americans for example live. At least I wouldn't stay fit with that kind of lifestyle, you're really lucky if you do.

No, it's not natural to have fit muscles. How would you gain them? By sitting in a class/workplace/on computer and eating fast food, never walking, always driving everywhere.. even 500 metres to nearest grocery store? That's the way a lot of americans for example live. At least I wouldn't stay fit with that kind of lifestyle, you're really lucky if you do.

Well i dont think it is natural to "sitting in a class/workplace/on computer and eating fast food, never walking, always driving everywhere." I think that is lazy. It is natural to be active.

I take it your european from your spelling of "metres". So how do you know the lifestyle most americans live?

If you want to get big muscles then working out 5 times a week is way too much. More is not better. Your muscles need time to heal and grow after lifting. Try only lifting 3 times per week.

my uncle lived 2 years in America. That's how I know. Think about it, what does a modern human being do for his living? Sit next to his computer to earn money so that he can buy food. He doesn't run around in forests hunting for his food or practice agriculture with stone-age methods.

You say the lifestyle I described is lazy? What if you had 10 hour days at work, then 4 kids at home you gotta take care of.. would you have even time to do sports of any kind? Nowdays people aren't fit by default, they gotta go out there and do sports of some kind to get fit.

Oh and I'm not trying to get huge muscles. I don't bench press 5 times a week, I set up my training program so that I work out my chest, back, legs, arms etc. only 2 times a week per muscle group (so that they can recover). By focusing one work out session to a certain muscle group, I can do a lot more. Plus I play soccer etc. on my free time.

I like a guy that's atleast my height (5'8") because I like to feel small which is hard because almost all girls at my school are like 5'0" .

I'm skinny so I definitely don't like scrawny guys. Usually the guy has muscles (not bodybuilder, but good-sized) and has fat over them. Not obese or anything, but a little chubby around the edges.