My girl is still ignoring me and hasn't called but i won the lottery!

ben71683

A good financial advisor will tell you lump sum is better option as you can invest it wisely and get better interest on it over time, then you would get by simply taking it through an annuity.

Though some whom take lump sum blow it all pretty fast too so are better taking it as annuity!

Take your time, no rush after all.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben,

Hope you are feeling better this morning. Hope she called and if not, hang in there and wait it out.

Any plans on what you are going to do with the money. I know its not all that important to you compared to other, deeper things, but it can help make things a little easier on your life. Save for the future, maybe help your mom out if she has any debts. A home of your own. And everyone should have one fun thing to do with it. Maybe a trip?

I was thinking the same thing as Hope75. Just give us a clue about you, so that when you do come forward to claim your prize , we will know its really you. Since we will get to see you on TV, like all the winners from the past. You know like when they present you with the big check and the camera's and the press are there, and reporters are asking you what you are going to do with the money, we want to know its really the BEN we know here.

I'm not going to have much time for a few weeks by going through the process of claiming my prize. Do you think I should leave it on her voice mail that I've won or just enjoy myself?

it has really not set in yet! im so excited!

Do you think I should forget women now? cuz they are only wanting me for this money.. I am giving most of it to family, friends and charity anyway!

"Winning Ticket Sold in Lincoln Nebraska

One ticket matched all six numbers for the record jackopt drawing of 365 million. The winning Quick Pick ticket was sold at the U-Stop at 110 West "O" Steet, Lincoln, Nebraska. "

link removed i live in lincoln and shes in North Platte.

You will have some harsh time ahead of you. A lot of people will put pressure on you one way or the other. It really helps when you have a stable relationship with someone you can really trust.

I wouldn't claim the money before talking to her.

OTOH if the relationship was on the virge of breaking down; this might not be a good reason to rekindle it.

But in the end; it's all your decision and your life. Good luck - you'll need it.

Regards

Rik

]