she says she loves me, how can I get her back?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i were you i would change the locks on your door. She left and she cannot expect just to come by unannounced and take things without you knowing. What happens if your dating proceeds to you having a woman at your house and the ex decides to walk on in because she thought you weren't home. That could be a very uncomfortable situation for everyone.

I was starting to think the same thing about the locks, but sometimes she's late picking up the girls when I have to go to work and I need her to lock up for me. I think she's been snooping around the house when I'm not here, the TV was just an excuse. Sometimes I come home from school and there'll be a light on that I know I turned off on my way out, out of habit. She's running out of things to take and I'm running out of interest in her, things will work themselves out without any more drama.

I don't want to tell her I'm seeing someone because 1) she takes everything I say as a ploy to manipulate her 2) It'll be funnier when one of her friends see us together or she sees the next cell bill and 3) I dont want my kids to think I'm choosing dating over parenting, which is what she'll twist everything into if she found out.

When I saw her today I felt...nothing. Just a little pissed that she can't seem to go more than a few days without initiating contact that, going by the way she says she feels about me, she should be avoiding.

Lol, I suppose I'm not, grabbed a branch and pulled myself up.Twice today she's called me and twice she's been ignored. Didn't even bother leaving a voicemail, I think she's taking the hint. My friend is laughing his 4ss off, saying I've turned the tables on her, but I just genuinely have no desire to talk to her. I'm excited about tonight and I made more than enough money last night to have a good time. I'll call my daughter when I get another day off and we'll get caught up on daddy-baby time, but for today, I'm going to be a little selfish. 16 hours at school and 57 hours at work last week, I deserve a little "me" time.

OK...make it 3 times. Then she shows up asking if I can watch the baby while she runs some errands. For some reason, she didn't seem to be in much of a hurry. I had to pick up the baby and walk away before she would stop rambling on about her schedule.

I can't help being a little amused. I mean, I'm sure she had something to do today and all, but she has work in 3 hours and the baby's sitter lives a lot closer than I do. Also, I don't see why she would be wearing what she's wearing in this cold 4ss rainy weather. Maybe if she would throw a jacket on, she wouldn't have had giant goosebumps.

Thats good man. I'm glad that things are going well for you. I got this girl I was talking to and we had some plans the other day but she cancelled on me because she said she had too much homework for one of her courses. That was fine, but what pissed me off is she told my best friend that she didn't really want to kick it with me and that she had no homework. So I told her off and I'm pissed at her. She keeps texting me. * * * do i do, she blows me off and yet she is trying to keep things cool between us, I can't stand it when girls can't be straight up. Hey greg cyber punch me please.

things like "are you still mad at me", "please don't be mad at me", "we need to talk", all kinds of * * * *. she is 20, and she wants me to buy her some alchy. I'm not sure I wanna do it as I feel like I'm being used now. * * * *ing little * * * * *, god dammit I'm so * * * *ing pissed off right now.

Third day in a row of contact from her. She called me this morning from her aunt's phone since I haven't been answering calls from her cell. I answered in case it was my little girl, but wasn't surprised to hear her. Apparently she had lost her ID and ATM card and needs some cash for my daughter to go to the movies with her friends.

3 days in a row is unprecedented...coincidence or does she know something?

lol man it gets even better. She showed up anyway. I opened the door and told her that I had just talked to our daughter and she was already at the movies. She said that she needed me to go to the bank with her. She had lost her ID and ATM card, she needed me to go with her to make a withdrawal, since my name was on the account too.

I told her that I had to work soon and didn't feel like going all the way to the bank, that I could just give her some money and withdraw some back myself later. She said that wouldn't work, that she needed like $200 and that I wouldn't have that much on me. I smiled a little, counted out 10 twenties from my wallet and handed it to her. She sat on the couch and watched the baby play for a minute, I asked her if she needed more or if there was anything else, she said no and got up. I hugged and kissed the baby, told her to be good and opened the door for them, and she thanked me on the way out.

In other news, the girl I've been seeing texted me at work saying she wanted to see me tonight. We didn't leave the club last night until after last call, plus I worked 11 hrs. today so I didn't really feel like going out again tonight and spending even more money. But when I called her after work, she talked me into hanging out at my house and having a few beers and smoking a little. She didn't have to try very hard either. The fact that I'm 7 years older than her isn't as weird as I thought it would be. She is a preschool teacher, a nursing student and a great mother. I really enjoyed watching her with her daughter the other day. She's very playful and likes to bust my chops a lot, we have a lot of fun when we talk.

Day 4 of contact from her. She tried to call me 5 times in less than an hour while I was working. Didn't leave a voicemail for some reason and I wouldn't have answered it even if I could have. I called my daughter when I got off to make sure they were okay, she was watching TV and her sister was asleep. I left it at that. I'm a little curious as to what she wanted, but not curious enough to take the bait.

She called again at midnight, today at 8 and again a little after noon. Left a voicemail asking if I would take my ID to the bank and order her a replacement debit card. I had to down that way anyway, so I did. I get my schedule tonight, I'll call my kid with it tomorrow and her mother should have no more reason to call me.