She has accepted to be with me, but now what?

guys i need help here.

i know a girl for about 5 years now she is 20 im 26. i have hooked up with her in the past. this girl once had strong feelings for me.. now the tables have turned..now im the one who wants to be with her.

we went out a couple of days ago had a chat watch a movie it was all great it felt good. anyways i thought to myself how much of an idiot i have been for not wanting to take things further with her.. so i emailed her the next day..i basically told her how i felt and suggested for us to be together make something official..at first she emailed me back which really didnt tell me if she accepted to be with me or not she said she had to fully think about it....but anyways i went out with her again. and we had a good time once again and at the end of the night she told me that she thought about everything i said in the email and that yes she wants to be with me and make it official..i asked her if she was sure and she said yes yes. im happy about that..but the problem now is...it just doesnt feel like she is my gf... this girl works alot, has strict parents, thereforeeee i will hardly get to see her..i just dont know if i can handle that...im also not getting that vibe a guy and a girl feels when they are together, where both contact eachother and cant wait to see eachother or even just talk to eachohter...im not sure what to do..

thanks for your help.

I don't want to be harsh, but these were factors already present when you emailed her and told you how you felt. I think it may be the 'ole you can't have what you want. Now that she is what you have, you don't want it. You are now in a situation that YOU drug her into. I would say to give it a few more dates, but then it is not fair to her to string her along especially since she believes that this is what you wanted. It is fairly recent since you made it official though, and it is just like dating someone new, you may have to get past the beginning parts of dating.

I think that things are just a little confusing right now in terms of feelings because of the whole email, how she had to think about it, and then maybe you were preparing yourself for the worst, and then she accepted. If I were you I would give it a little time for things to get onto that track, maybe after you see her a couple times you will realize what your feelings are. Just be honest with her about how you feel though, and don't give it more time than necessary. You don't want to hurt her...

Hi Aztec,

If you aren't getting the feeling she's that interested in you (although she used to be) or that she really wants to be with you, take heed. Add to that the fact that even if she was really interested in you, she has little or no time to see you, you might want to think about finding someone who does want to be with you and shows it by being available. It sounds like you need your GF to spend more time with you than she will.

Thanks for your advice people, i have talked to her about how she really feels and she has said to me, shes not been distant..and yes she wants to be with me and that everything im assuming about her not giving me that vibe is wrong.. i guess i just have to be patient, and like you guys say just give it time and just go out with her for dates and have fun and then from there i can really see what we both feel towards eachother..

previosly it has been the ol just cause i cant have you i want you more.....but i dont know i believe now it isnt like that i dont feel like that..i actually wanna see her and take her out and really get to know her in that way.

cheers guys.