Ladies,How small is to small,Men how can you help me

So my g/f and i are going to ingage in oral sezx.Now i have measure my penis and its roughly about 5' inches.I have lots of hair even in my arsenal (you know what i mean if your eauropean about arsennal). So my g/f says she doesnt care hpow big it is.here are my following questions.

1.Is 5' inches normal?

2.How small do you ladies think is a weak penis?

3.Do you ladies care if it is hairy?

4.How much hair is to much?

5.If i want to make it longer ,What kind of Pills should i takle or what kind of foods should i eat?

6.What should i not eat?

More advice is VERY VERY much welcomed. THANX!

To quote some random person:

It's not size that matters, its how you use it

5 inches is totally normal.

And at your age i would not consider taking any kind of pills at all because youre still growing and if you start takin pills and stuff you may not stay in proportion with the rest of your body as it grows naturally, ie they may stunt the growth of your penis.

To quote some random person:

5 inches is totally normal.

And at your age i would not consider taking any kind of pills at all because youre still growing and if you start takin pills and stuff you may not stay in proportion with the rest of your body as it grows naturally, ie they may stunt the growth of your penis.

There are NUMEROUS threads on this, so I recommend you do a search.

And the pills don't work either....many studies have shown that. And whom knows what is in some of them, risky at best.

5-6" is average, and perfectly fine, if your girlfriend has already said she does not care, why worry about it? Some women have preferences, but most care more about the guy then their penis.

As for hair...most people prefer it at least trimmed and clean. Yes, if they don't do some maintenance down there it is a turn off for me personally.

You should definitely trim. You might actually discover that your junk is bigger than you think when you get all the hair off the base of the shaft. Trim everywhere. Even if she doesn't admit it, I doubt that any woman wants to hike through a jungle to find your unit.

Oh and by the way: 5 inches is totally normal, don't worry about it.

The normal range is 5-7 inches. If your gf said that she doesnt care then you shouldnt have any reason to worry. You need to be comfortable with your size because thats what your going to have for the rest of your life. Learn to be happy with what you have and if any girl doesnt like it then oh well.

I'm almost 7 inches and my girlfriend thinks it's too big, not that she wants it any smaller though. 5-7 sounds about right but it depends on the female. Sometimes I wish mine was a little shorter so I could go all out during sex instead of having to be careful not to ram it into her stomach or something. Being big isn't the greatest thing in the world.

truth,

I just want to say I like your posts. I think its sweet that you are always so concerned with these issues and want to make sure everything is perfect and that she'll like it. But I think you worry a little too much.

How is the relationship? Do you guys love each other? Are you both ok with doing that kind of stuff? If so, if everything is good between you do, then these things aren't really going to matter. You'll both have a great time. The important thing is that you both enjoy it and have fun (and are safe of case).

But if you want a tip, I have one for you. Pay attention to her. Pick up on any clues that she gives you. If she makes a moan or something that says you are doing something really great to her, make a mental note of it. If she doesn't like the hair down there, you'll probably be able to tell. Use the clues that she gives you.

Well, from what i've read, anatomically females aren't really anymore stimulated by huge lengths. In fact one girl i talked to said she doesn't like huge ones b/c they hurt too much.

You are only 16 tho, you have the potential to at least keep growing until ur 21! (I know my Dad said his foot size kept growing til he was 24-ish i think) So just give it time, relax and dont worry too much about it.

• 4 weeks later...

ok i've posted this long before so i'll do it again, i actually saw a scale reasently, average size of a guys penis is 5.5(5 1/2") to 6" that is totally normal, below average would be below 5.5 and above average is obviouslyabove 6 so wjoever posted you have a 5 inch penis dnt worry about it everyone can say they have a 10 inch penis and a 7 inch girth, well thats bull poo and if there is sumone, i feel sorry for you cas your wrong, i mean take an 8 oz. beer can for example that 8 oz. is the girth(width around) and if any males girth is about 7 to 8 inches around the the length is only gunna be about 4 inches, where at is your girth is around 5 (HARD) then your length might be around 6 1/2" as for me i measured myself and i was quite surprised and i didnt think it was as big as it really was i'm 16 and i figure i ahd an average size like around 6, well the best way of measureing since we dnt have a machine, is to jsut take a school ruler psh it into your pelvis as far as possible jsut dnt stab urself and place over the top of ur penis, and for girth get a sowing tape measure and rap around and thats your girth, surprisingly to me, i was 7 1/2" long and 5 1/3" girth.. not that anyone cares, but theres the wats normal and not, and how to measure, now step 3, wat a woman cares and doesnt care about..

truly a woman could care less about the size of your di*k, unless shes jsut a * * * * and wants a huge * * * *, but honestly, if she loves you for who you are and not your di*k size then dont worry about it.

Alrighty then... those were an interesting slew of posts.

Your size... don't sweat it. You are fine.

Don't take any pills.. they don't work. There is No miracle in a bottle.. if there was.. it'd be common knowledge and men would all walk around with 10" shlongs. sheeesh. Leave nature as nature intended it. If the plumbing works.. don't mess with a GOOD thing.

Presentation. Oh yeah!!! Clean clean clean clean. uggghhhh I personally don't want to take a machete on a Safari.. and have to hike through all that HAIR. WASH WELL.. and TRIM TRIM TRIM TRIM TRIM.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Most women... keep it neat, keep it clean, keep the hedges trimmed back. IF I let it go.. OMG.. I'd never get oral or anything else.. it'd be a better barrier than barbed wire!!!...

LOL.. so saying.. Wash.. and keep it trimmed. And trim those jewels... by all means... nothing worse than hacking up a HAIR Ball... psst psst psst pssstttttt ughh. LOL.

1.Is 5' inches normal?

Yes.

Well, I'm no woman, but I don't think any size penis necessarily means 'weak'.

Most women would appreciate a trim.

Trim it, and it will be fine.

5.If i want to make it longer ,What kind of Pills should i takle or what kind of foods should i eat?

Food do not matter.

The development of your penis slows, and eventually completes when you are around 19.

Pills will not work, either.

6.What should i not eat?

It doesn't matter.

• 2 years later...

If she said she dont care. She dont care. Some woman like to feel like theyre being ripped in two. Most don't.

Im only a man of average size and my GF doesn't like when I go all the way in because she doesn't like her cervix being jabbed. So I only go about 4 inches in and she loves it.

This sounds weird coming from a guy, but lemme explain why length doesn't ACTUALLY matter. From what I've heard by numerous "sources", most of a woman's nerve endings are closer to the front; they don't have very many (if any?) nerve endings toward the back, so really, a longer penis doesn't really do much. If you want to be concerned about anything, be more concerned about girth (which really shouldn't be much of an issue for most guys) and overall technique.

So my g/f and i are going to ingage in oral sezx.Now i have measure my penis and its roughly about 5' inches.I have lots of hair even in my arsenal (you know what i mean if your eauropean about arsennal). So my g/f says she doesnt care hpow big it is.here are my following questions.

1.Is 5' inches normal?

6.What should i not eat?

More advice is VERY VERY much welcomed. THANX!

I recommend doing more reading and research on sex/body issues before plunging into any sex activities. There are of course NO foods to make a penis bigger or pills, because if there was, nobody would be asking these questions. First of all, 5 inches is not small, it is average. So be happy about that, the average woman's vagina canal is only 4 inches. As for hair, trimming it down is good, but i'm not keen on the shaved look, because it makes woman-on-top a little rough because the clitoris is rubbing against those spikey hairs. If anyone can't accept the fact you have a lot of hair in certain places, they aren't mature enough to be having sex. The same with penis size.

If she said she dont care. She dont care. Some woman like to feel like theyre being ripped in two. Most don't.

Im only a man of average size and my GF doesn't like when I go all the way in because she doesn't like her cervix being jabbed. So I only go about 4 inches in and she loves it.

Yes, what he said