Girl in my GYM, dating advice. Any help!

13 hours ago, Haks said:

people on here have no game or understand how game works

Son, it's you who doesn't understand how games works. 

You asked her out and she rejected you. Don't let you ego steer the ship and make a fool of yourself to a woman who is interested in someone else.

You're a bit too deep in the PUA nonsense. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Capricorn3 said:

OP, a simple question for you: -  How would you feel if another guy had his eye on your girlfriend at the gym with intentions of getting together with her, even know she has a boyfriend? Serious question.

Comes down to simple respect for others and self-respect (imo).

Used to happen all the time with girls I dated, it's the real world...

2 hours ago, Haks said:

Used to happen all the time with girls I dated, it's the real world...

But at some point you will date grown up women who maybe are a bit more mature? Yes people change partners, date more than one person which is fine, but typically if someone is only dating someone else casually and sees someone else they are interested in they won't mention the other person - because it's ok to go on a date with someone when you're not committed elsewhere. She told you because it's a way to let you down easily since she has to see you at the gym.

19 hours ago, Haks said:

. Dating a guy doesnt mean they are bf/gf or married or off limits for conversation...

Do you have other social opportunities to meet women? If your "game" is so good you could get dates without having to slink around gyms asking women out who tell you they're not interested because they have a BF. 

20 hours ago, Haks said:

if I had asked before it would have been a yes but as she is 'dating' some one right now she can't date 2 guys at once.

That literally means she is in a monogamous committed relationship. Again, leave it alone. Just because she talks to you doesnt mean she is interested in dating you. 

Also somebody already asked but even if she breaks up and you start dating her, would you think she is faithful to you? Or would you think she already knows your replacement since you were one for her boyfriend when she was in a relationship?

• Like 1

I don't understand where you see a dilemma. Why not just say, "Yeah, I guess my timing sucks, but for the record, if you find yourself free and clear of current dates, I hope you'll feel welcome to let me know. I'd love to take you out."

• Like 3
On 5/7/2024 at 6:34 AM, Haks said:

I asked her to meet the other day but she is dating someone and has been for 2 months, the convo wasn't awkward and I even made a joke afterwards and continued lightly bantering her and the situation.

She said she only dates 1 person at a time, she did say if I asked her a few weeks ago it would have been different, 

She already said no politely.  The most you can do is tell her she knows where to find you if that other guy doesn't work out.  

Doing anything else makes you an unwelcome pest who isn't respecting her boundaries.  Don't be a homewrecker.