I'm not well-endowed and she doesn't know yet

I don't think you have anything to worry about.  I would bet she feels like a lucky woman to have you in her life.

Have you made out at all?  If so or in the future when you get there and things are hot and heavy on the couch simply guide her hand down there and say something like "I want you to know I am not big all over" or words to that affect so later when clothes come off you will feel more relaxed and her expectations will be tempered.  She is a big girl so imagine what she will be thinking undressing in front of a guy that is in great physical shape.  I am sure she is worried about being rejected as well.

I recently started dating a wonderful woman and we have been intimate a few times but my issue is the opposite of yours.  When she told me I am a lot bigger than any guy she has ever been with you would think I would feel good about it but I didn't because I was concerned about hurting her. It swings both ways and we cannot change those body parts by dieting or working out.  It need not be awkward so keep it light and fun when the time comes. 

She sounds like she is into and since you have been friends for so long she obviously accepts you for who you are.

Best of luck

Lost

• Like 1

She wouldn't fit the sterotype of attractive but that doesn't seem to matter to you. You like her for her and think she's perfect just as she is. That's most likely how she feels about you, no matter what you look like. Relax, don't worry, and just enjoy.

7 hours ago, lostandhurt said:

I recently started dating a wonderful woman and we have been intimate a few times but my issue is the opposite of yours.  When she told me I am a lot bigger than any guy she has ever been with you would think I would feel good about it but I didn't because I was concerned about hurting her

I am sure that made the OP feel LOTS better, thanks for sharing! 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If she truly likes you then she'll accept you for who you are - regardless of whatever perceived shortcomings you fear will be an issue. By Western standards at 5ft 8" I'm considered short in terms of male height and I've been rejected (and derided) countless times in favour of men who are 6ft plus.

However, there have also been numerous women through the years who simply didn't care and liked me nonetheless because they were not shallow or fixated on superficial concerns and saw my worth. The same will apply to you.

People who are worthwhile recognise the worth of others and when this doesn't happen, the loss is theirs.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, AndyPandy said:

People who are worthwhile recognise the worth of others and when this doesn't happen, the loss is theirs.

Precisely.

1 hour ago, AndyPandy said:

By Western standards at 5ft 8" I'm considered short in terms of male height and I've been rejected (and derided) countless times in favour of men who are 6ft plus.

Thank you, now I feel short. Couldn't you have left me to think 5'8'' was average? 😉

Actually, it's all relative. That might be short to some women, but when the woman you like is just over 5ft, it actually works out perfectly. Otherwise she might strain her neck from having to look so far up.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, ShySoul said:

Thank you, now I feel short. Couldn't you have left me to think 5'8'' was average? 😉

Sorry! 🙂

For a long time I maintained that 5'8" is average but through the years, the malicious and silly felt the need to inform me otherwise.

58 minutes ago, ShySoul said:

Actually, it's all relative. That might be short to some women, but when the woman you like is just over 5ft, it actually works out perfectly. Otherwise she might strain her neck from having to look so far up.

Totally agree but spending time within the curious world of Internet Dating reveals a widespread preference for men who are at least 6ft by people who are nowhere near that in their own height on the basis that it means that they get to wear their heels. 

Ah well. 🤷‍♂️

I prefer men who are 6' or taller and I'm just a smidge under 5'3" (and I NEVER wear heels because they hurt like hell). But my bestie, who is literally supermodel beautiful, married a man who's about 5'7". Another friend's husband is about 5'6" and he's one of the most attractive men I've ever met because of his intelligence, sense of humor and confidence. So it's very individual. 

OP, make sure you're attentive to her. Focus on pleasing her and you'll do just fine. 

17 hours ago, AndyPandy said:

spending time within the curious world of Internet Dating reveals a widespread preference for men who are at least 6ft by people who are nowhere near that in their own height on the basis that it means that they get to wear their heels.

Spend enough time on the internet and you'll find a niche for every kind of preference. And a lot of them you'll wish you could unfind. 

Eh, not like we can control our height. Guess we'll just have to make due with what we have. Someone is bound to appreciate it. Right? 

• Like 2

She seems to really like you as you are. Please don't let vanity or body image obsessions stand in your way. It's fine to be in shape and bodybuild, but be cc careful about putting all your worth into vanity. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ShySoul said:

Spend enough time on the internet and you'll find a niche for every kind of preference. And a lot of them you'll wish you could unfind.

Yes. This has been my experience too. What has been seen, cannot be unseen...

4 hours ago, ShySoul said:

Eh, not like we can control our height. Guess we'll just have to make due with what we have. Someone is bound to appreciate it. Right? 

They certainly are - and in turn I'll appreciate them all the more for it. Equally, the right woman is bound to appreciate the OP.

• Like 3
21 hours ago, ShySoul said:

Eh, not like we can control our height. Guess we'll just have to make do with what we have. Someone is bound to appreciate it. Right? 

My husband is 5’8’’! 

We’ve been married 16 years! He’s bald now as well - shaves his head! I think he looks like bloomin’ Bruce Willis, total hunk! 

Height and hair and size and all of that - statistics don’t matter when you click and are with the right person OP! 

x

• Like 3

Thanks Lolita, I feel better about my height now. If someone like you is fine with that height, it can't be that bad. 😉

My brother went with the mostly shaved look for his hair. Didn't seem to hurt him in the romance department. Though I won't be joining that club. Women have complimented me on my long hair, so I think I'll stay with that. Plus I've never liked gettng my hair cut and it saves money too!

Jay, none of these really matter in the end. When you like someone, you like all of them. Even if you have general preferences, for the right person those preferences will get thrown right out the window. As long as the two of you are happy together, you've got nothing to worry about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't think you have to necessarily like all of them, everyone has flaws. 

Love means acceptance and when the love is real and not based on the superficial, you like some qualities, dislike some qualities but "accept" ALL.

What's even more important imo is loving yourself and accepting yourself.

When one truly loves themselves, there is no need for external validation such that your motivation for changing any part of  yourself is to impress a woman or because it's "what women like."

What do YOU like?  Focus on that.  Not on impressing women and I'm a woman saying this!  

A woman will be far more attracted to the man who is confident in his own skin, accepts and loves himself whether he is 5'5" or 6'5" whose purpose in life is being the best he can be for himself and not to impress or please women.

My soon to be ex-boss is around 5'7" and rocks it!  One of the coolest, most intelligent and attractive men I know. 

His beautiful wife is around 5'9", with heels over 6 feet!

Does he care? No!  They rock it and look great together!!

@AndyPandy!

I hope I am not too late here Andy! But I just wanted to add something! 

That fashions and what is considered culturally beautiful, or a beauty standard, does bend and change from decade to decade, century to century, and era to era. I would like to evoke history, and the phenomenal Greeks, and Michael Angelo himself, to summon you some finesse at this moment! 

I don’t know if you know, but in the Roman era, and to the Greeks as well, at that time, having a large and swinging appendage was seen as unsophisticated, and a sign of stupidity, being simple, and being of low class, like an unthinking brutish farm hand. A small member was in vogue - seen as elegant and intelligent and the height of high society. We see this in the statue of David by Angelo. 

All historic statues from this era, of men, are not only highly athletic and striking, but you will notice they are not typically what we would call “well endowed”. 

He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. 

And many men who appear smaller when flaccid, are actually “growers”. And men with very big penises don’t get that bigger when aroused. Not generally, there isn’t that much of a change in size, which is for me, what is exiting as a woman.

Anyway, I give you David, basically, the original HUNK, with a very perfect, but quite petite, Y’know… 😉😘

Don’t You Worry!!!

x

IMG_1696.jpeg

IMG_1697.jpeg

IMG_1698.jpeg

I don’t think this guy would be getting worried about what’s between the legs and, fantastic thighs by the way… 🤣

• Like 3

Consider having an open and honest conversation with her, emphasizing the importance of trust and communication in your relationship. Focus on building a strong emotional connection and intimacy beyond physical attributes, highlighting your unique qualities and the depth of your connection

5 hours ago, mylolita said:

@AndyPandy!

I hope I am not too late here Andy! But I just wanted to add something! 

That fashions and what is considered culturally beautiful, or a beauty standard, does bend and change from decade to decade, century to century, and era to era. I would like to evoke history, and the phenomenal Greeks, and Michael Angelo himself, to summon you some finesse at this moment! 

I don’t know if you know, but in the Roman era, and to the Greeks as well, at that time, having a large and swinging appendage was seen as unsophisticated, and a sign of stupidity, being simple, and being of low class, like an unthinking brutish farm hand. A small member was in vogue - seen as elegant and intelligent and the height of high society. We see this in the statue of David by Angelo. 

All historic statues from this era, of men, are not only highly athletic and striking, but you will notice they are not typically what we would call “well endowed”. 

He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. 

And many men who appear smaller when flaccid, are actually “growers”. And men with very big penises don’t get that bigger when aroused. Not generally, there isn’t that much of a change in size, which is for me, what is exiting as a woman.

Anyway, I give you David, basically, the original HUNK, with a very perfect, but quite petite, Y’know… 😉😘

Don’t You Worry!!!

x

IMG_1696.jpeg

IMG_1697.jpeg

IMG_1698.jpeg

I don’t think this guy would be getting worried about what’s between the legs and, fantastic thighs by the way… 🤣

I meant this for you, @Bodybuilder_Jay

Apologies I am the biggest ditz when it comes to technology! 

x

• Like 1
20 hours ago, mylolita said:

to the Greeks as well, at that time, having a large and swinging appendage was seen as unsophisticated, and a sign of stupidity, being simple, and being of low class

Although this is true, just to be clear, it does not reflect MODERN Greek men hahahahaha. People might get the wrong idea. 

• Haha 1