Matched with a girl on dating app, spoke to her everyday but haven't heard back

I matched with a girl on a dating app last week, she seemed really interested in me and gave me her number so we started talking on WhatsApp everyday. She was being really nice and we were getting on well but I haven't heard back from her for over a day now, my last message to her on WhatsApp is coming up with 1 tick only which means it hasn't been delivered. I know she hasn't blocked me on WhatsApp because I can still see her profile status and picture. However, this morning I noticed that her dating profile is no longer there. 

What could this mean and am I overthinking it?

7 minutes ago, Techusy said:

gave me her number so we started talking on WhatsApp everyday. , my last message to her on WhatsApp is coming up with 1 tick only which means it hasn't been delivered.

Unfortunately it sounds like a scammer. Please ask someone to meet in person for a brief coffee/drink after a few messages on the dating app.  

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Who knows? No point in analyzing it. An app is just an app. You have to take it at face value and not read anything into it. Otherwise, you can make yourself crazy. She was interested, now she’s not. If she’s interested again, she’ll reach out again. If and when that happens, you can decide if you’re still interested at that time. Don’t torture yourself. Just move on.