What does it say about me of me if I refuse a third date with a girl even if she

I used to date a girl and she was head over heels infatuated with me after the second date.

Unfortunately, She made some dumb joke over a text which pissed me off so I blocked her.

Then I apologized in person, she unblocked me, then I said I should be dating other people which hurt her feelings.

I choose to escalate the conflict and told her I'm not a fit for relationships after which, she blocked me

Why are women so overly sensitive?

31 minutes ago, AmonguSus97 said:

Ichoose to escalate the conflict and told her I'm not a fit for relationships after which, she blocked me

If you are not a match, just walk away. You're not obligated to date or communicate with anyone who annoys you. She's right to block you after you mentioned "you're not fit for relationships". Just move forward if it's not working out. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, AmonguSus97 said:

I used to date a girl and she was head over heels infatuated with me after the second date.

Unfortunately, She made some dumb joke over a text which pissed me off so I blocked her.

Then I apologized in person, she unblocked me, then I said I should be dating other people which hurt her feelings.

I choose to escalate the conflict and told her I'm not a fit for relationships after which, she blocked me

Why are women so overly sensitive?

Why did you act so immature and rudely to this person?

• Like 1

You’re entitled to walk away from anyone who doesn’t interest you enough to maintain a relationship. This is true at any age, but the earlier you learn it, the better.

But more importantly, you don’t need to invent a ‘villain’ in order to walk away. You can be fabulous and still want out—just take the out. The person can be fabulous and not deserve to be hurt—still take the out.

Plenty of people around the world break up every single day without needing to blame themselves or the other. Some matches just don’t work out.

You blocked her just because you didn't like a joke text, then you told her you should be dating other women and THEN you said you're not fit for relationships and you have the cheek to question why women (huge generalisation) are sensitive?  Can you hear yourself?!

You sound like someone who would benefit from some therapy so you can improve both your self-esteem and outlook.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Probably because your behavior towards her was erratic at best and disrespectful at worst. Not a good look if you want someone to take an interest in you. Think about it. Would you be interested in someone who behaved the way you did towards her? You might want to consider ways to be more responsible and taking ownership of your actions. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, smackie9 said:

what was the joke? And since you went on a second date..did you like her too? Did you spend a lot of time chatting before you met?

We mostly texted a bit between dates

The joke was basically that I wanted to plan a third date, but she said she had no time and said something along the lines of, "See ya in July!" We started dating in early June, so she basically told me to wait a month for another date.

17 hours ago, AmonguSus97 said:

The joke was basically that I wanted to plan a third date, but she said she had no time and said something along the lines of, "See ya in July!" We started dating in early June, so she basically told me to wait a month for another date.

Uh huh.  So if you knew it was a joke why react in that rude way? I thought you were referring to an unfunny/offensive "joke"- yes it's sarcastic and maybe over time if she says this a lot she's a bit full of herself- but please.

On 10/28/2023 at 11:03 AM, AmonguSus97 said:

Should have said Uh no, best of luck. Block/delete