Found fiancé on dating app

I checked her phone and she is looking for another man for dating on a popular app.
I have done everything for her the past year and half of our relationship but when I confronted her she said that I don’t give her enough money for her monthly expenses and that’s the reason she is on the dating app. Please tell me what should I do?

7 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Is this a sugar daddy app?

I heard about that one. You put your yearly income into your bio. What a time to be alive, when you advertise to golddiggers to buy them stuff lol

Anyway, OP, why would you ever get married to somebody like that? When she openly admits that she is only aftering your money.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Abhishek said:

I checked her phone and she is looking for another man for dating on a popular app.
I have done everything for her the past year and half of our relationship but when I confronted her she said that I don’t give her enough money for her monthly expenses and that’s the reason she is on the dating app. Please tell me what should I do?

How old are you?

How long you've been together? I ask you that because you mention the past year and a half.

I think its fairly obvious but of course you're hurting and hoping for that not to be the case. 

Do you have a friends or family that you can spend time with? I think its really important to get yourself away from this person and be with people who love and care for your well being. 

This is not a person you want in your life, let alone ever marry.  I'm sorry. 

2 hours ago, Kwothe28 said:

I heard about that one. You put your yearly income into your bio. What a time to be alive, when you advertise to golddiggers to buy them stuff lol

Anyway, OP, why would you ever get married to somebody like that? When she openly admits that she is only aftering your money.

The app that she was on was Badoo 

4 minutes ago, Abhishek said:

I am 32 and we met last year in January 

I guess you already know the answer.

The reason she gave you for being on a dating app is mind blowing. Why YOU have to give her money? Are you living together? Does she work?

19 minutes ago, Lambert said:

I think its fairly obvious but of course you're hurting and hoping for that not to be the case. 

Do you have a friends or family that you can spend time with? I think its really important to get yourself away from this person and be with people who love and care for your well being. 

This is not a person you want in your life, let alone ever marry.  I'm sorry. 

My parents are in India. They came to Cambodia too for the engagement and I even took her for a vacation to Delhi. 

1 minute ago, kehratha said:

I guess you already know the answer.

The reason she gave you for being on a dating app is mind blowing. Why YOU have to give her money? Are you living together? Does she work?

She works but she has never told me how much she makes

@AbhishekI'm curious where you learned that it's your job as her boyfriend to give her money for monthly expenses or anything else?   Which apparently you've been doing, but according to her not enough?

I have no words other than her sense of entitlement is beyond anything I've ever seen and this is NOT love, not even close. 

Please gather up all the self-respect you can, and walk away from this toxic person. 

And please know moving forward this is not what a loving, healthy relationship looks like, this woman is a user and a taker, and she's letting you know that in no uncertain terms.  Heed the warning. 

I am truly sorry, but there is a lesson to be learned from this. Do not be paying your girlfriend's monthly expenses or funding her lifestyle.  

That's not a boyfriend's or even a fiancé's responsibility.  And the fact she's on dating apps looking for another man who will give her more money?   

That my friend is what's known as beyond the pale of entitlement.

All the best moving forward.

29 minutes ago, rainbowsandroses said:

@AbhishekI'm curious where you learned that it's your job as her boyfriend to give her money for monthly expenses or anything else?   Which apparently you've been doing, but according to her not enough?

I have no words other than her sense of entitlement is beyond anything I've ever seen and this is NOT love, not even close. 

Please gather up all the self-respect you can, and walk away from this toxic person. 

And please know moving forward this is not what a loving, healthy relationship looks like, this woman is a user and a taker, and she's letting you know that in no uncertain terms.  Heed the warning. 

I am truly sorry, but there is a lesson to be learned from this. Do not be paying your girlfriend's monthly expenses or funding her lifestyle.  

That's not a boyfriend's or even a fiancé's responsibility.  And the fact she's on dating apps looking for another man who will give her more money?   

That my friend is what's known as beyond the pale of entitlement.

All the best moving forward.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me this advice, I really appreciate it. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Abhishek said:

We had planned for December 2023. The only thing she told me about her salary is that it’s really less. 

What have you two discussed about finances and how you're going to navigate that once married? What are her future career plans? Does she want to make more $ and if so how does she plan to go about it? I am flabbergasted that you know so little about her financial situation and you're going to marry her?

Her secrecy is kind of consistent with her being on a dating app -she's hiding quite a lot it seems.