Not sure what to do

I'm not sure what to do. I left my boyfriends house I let him have our dog. I love her but cant take care of her right now. I left because we fight too much. I'm pretty sure he's narsistic. His rage is scary. It's been abusive verbally and physically. I've left multiple times and went back. We have a lot of issues. I left telling him I would change my number. He hasnt contacted me. This is the first time he hasnt contacted me after I left. He told me he wouldnt contact me. I'm just trying to figure out if this narsistic man will contact me again? We have quite an age difference I'm younger. 

14 minutes ago, Whoknows1989 said:

. His rage is scary. It's been abusive verbally and physically. I've left multiple times and went back. 

Where are you staying? It's excellent you left. Please delete and block him and all his people from ALL your social media and messaging apps. 

Talk to trusted friends and family about what's going on.  How old is he? Do not get tricked into going back this time.

Please reach out to a domestic violence agency for information, help and support:

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/abuse/domestic-violence-and-abuse.htm

2 hours ago, Whoknows1989 said:

I've left multiple times and went back. We have a lot of issues. I left telling him I would change my number. He hasnt contacted me. This is the first time he hasnt contacted me after I left. He told me he wouldnt contact me. I'm just trying to figure out if this narsistic man will contact me again?

Are you wanting him to contact you?  I sure hope not 😕 .

Narcs are awful people!  You need to stay away and do NOT play his manipulative games and do not go back again.  Learn from this! 

They don't change... look at your experience.

Is best you keep your distance and just move on.  Heal from this and focus on YOU for a while. ❤️ 

Get yourself back to good, lean on friends & family and start new again.. someday.

3 hours ago, Whoknows1989 said:

. I left telling him I would change my number. He hasnt contacted me. This is the first time he hasnt contacted me after I left. He told me he wouldnt contact me. I'm just trying to figure out if this narsistic man will contact me again?

If you told him you were changing your number, why would he contact you? He said he wouldn't, so it doesn't make sense to expect him to.

Are you hoping he chases you? Did you tell him you were changing your number hoping he would beg you to stay? 

• Like 1

Glad you are out, the best thing you can do is go stay with a trusted friend/family and, if they aren't available, a shelter for abuse victims.

It's raw right now, and there will be a part of you that questions your new choices. BUT you need to start charting your course forward. Take it slow. Figure out where you are going to be living in a week from now. Then slowly build up to the next week, and so on.

You are going to need to take a lot of time to heal after this. You are going to have to rebuild your life. It's hard, but there are resources for you. When you start thinking about going back, reach out to those resources until you find one who is telling you not to go back.

This is the first moments of a new and better life. a renaissance for you.

• Like 2