[F24] I like my online friend

I (f24) have two really good online friends. I have started to develop feelings for one of them(f23). Both of them live in different countries than me. I’ve told my one friend about my feelings and she has been very supportive of me. The one I like, we constantly flirt with each other but I fear telling her about my feelings. I don’t want to lose either of them as friends. But I also really want to tell her. How would you approach this? 

Well, its an online relationship so I would advise you against that. You are indulging in a fantasy. Over somebody you dont even know. That is just some letters on a computer screen. I am sorry, but unless you can see each other and date, its not realistic to start anything there.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, deadannoyance said:

The one I like, we constantly flirt with each other but I fear telling her about my feelings. 

Are these friends through gaming or other such communities? Are LGBT relationships taboo where you live? Often in places and families where these feelings are not condoned, individuals seek out hidden (online only) places to express their feelings.

Keep in mind that you never met these women so pouring your heart whether same-sex or not is never a good idea to do with complete strangers.

If you are exploring your sexuality, and same-sex relationships are ok in your culture and family, you can join some LGBT groups clubs and social activities.

It's important to have real life real people friends and not hide behind a screen in lieu of that.

9 hours ago, deadannoyance said:

I (f24) have two really good online friends. I have started to develop feelings for one of them(f23). Both of them live in different countries than me. I’ve told my one friend about my feelings and she has been very supportive of me. The one I like, we constantly flirt with each other but I fear telling her about my feelings. I don’t want to lose either of them as friends. But I also really want to tell her. How would you approach this? 

I would tell only if you two can meet in person and plan to spend regular time together in person.  

• Like 1