Does This Single Mom Want A Boyfriend/Husband Or A Stepdad For Her Teenage Daughter?

I went out with 35 year old woman... It was the longest and greatest date I've ever had.. We spent over 2 hours together, she is very hot and there was a lot of flirting... I could feel that both of us wanted sex -- I wasn't carrying any condoms so yeah... It didn't happen... yet (In fact I don't even know if I'm ever going to see this woman again.)

However she told me she showed me to her 15-year old daughter... and... the daughter of course wants to meet me.

She kept mentioning the daughter by name several times during the conversation... Of course there's the possibility she only wants me to know her family...

But I am having trouble figuring out if she wants me for me or just a "surrogate father" for the daughter.

Believe it or not, she even started talking about future plans and mentioning me as her possible husband lol.

Anyway, I believe this was just another one on my string of first dates that lead nowhere. But the longest and best nonetheless...

Oh yeah she says she wants another child LMFAO...

3 hours ago, KlearKut said:

Believe it or not, she even started talking about future plans and mentioning me as her possible husband lol.

Red flags!  For your date to talk about their kid to marriage, to wanting more.. kids?  Back away.

I am sure YOU have some common sense in there - use it. None of this talk is normal nor acceptable.  Do not get involved with someone like this - agree?

Move on, avoid, ignore!

As I have said in your other threads: stay away from women who want to dive-bomb into relationships. 

You have a history of it too, based on what you wrote in another thead a few days ago. You were in love with someone after your first date, and lamenting that she "broke up" with you, what, a week ago?

Slow down, man. Way down. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, KlearKut said:

.. I could feel that both of us wanted sex -- I wasn't carrying any condoms so yeah... 

You seem extremely focused on getting lucky on the first or second date. So much so you're dating these wackos.

Get a good profile and pics on quality dating apps and start talking to and meeting appropriate women. Start with coffee. 

4 hours ago, MissCanuck said:

As I have said in your other threads: stay away from women who want to dive-bomb into relationships. 

You have a history of it too, based on what you wrote in another thead a few days ago. You were in love with someone after your first date, and lamenting that she "broke up" with you, what, a week ago?

Slow down, man. Way down. 

Yes this and what a poor parenting choice to want to have her daughter meet a near stranger who she will introduce as someone she is dating.  Especially a teenager.  Kids don't "get dating" they "get attached".

I don't believe you are at all looking for a healthful serious relationship based on your actions. Stay true to yourself and meet up with women for casual hookups and have flings (keeping in mind to save your pennies if you're then hit up for child support and/or acquire one of several STDs, yes even with condoms) - where you can satisfy your desires and fantasize without having to do the work of finding a good match.  Casual hookups between consenting adults are just fine - and lovebombing in those situations as a fantasy if both adults know it's nothing serious -is fun and fine too.  But please don't tell yourself you're looking for a committed, healthful, long term relationship.  You're not doing so at this time. 

• Like 1

Another "insta-relationship"?

Why do you keep doing this? Didn't the last one end only a few days ago? 

If she's moving too fast for you, why are you lamenting that there's probably not going to be a second date?

What exactly are you looking for? An immediate girlfriend and sex or a healthy, lasting relationship?

On 4/2/2022 at 11:39 PM, KlearKut said:

However she told me she showed me to her 15-year old daughter... and... the daughter of course wants to meet me.

Oh, crAp. Forget about what she's angling for, she's a train wreck.

Nobody in their right mind starts grooming her own child to meet a stranger she's opting to meet...

That's just eff'd up. And so is she.

If you want to keep dating a woman who get's the Lousy Judgment Award, you can do that--it's not against the law...

...but do you really want to normalize 'bizarre' for your own life? And how well do you think THAT will turn out for you?