Lost my soulmate/dream women

2 hours ago, LaHermes said:

What do you mean by "not attractive"?  How are you (perceivedly) not attractive?  

I feel like I will get roasted for saying these things but oh well here it goes.

I'm still overweight even with the weight I've lost, I'm slightly below average height, basically bald, teeth have been an issue for along time. I'm a social butterfly however there are times I tend to retract into myself and it's hard to engage. 

Some of these things I can fix and I'm in the process, some I can't fix. I tend to question myself a bit and I'm not over the tip in believing in myself. Which I guess is considered a lack of self confidence. I feel alot of time I take a very cautious and calculated look at most aspects of life and alot of people feel that is unattractive/ low confidence. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Southwest said:

I feel like I will get roasted for saying these things but oh well here it goes.

I'm still overweight even with the weight I've lost, I'm slightly below average height, basically bald, teeth have been an issue for along time. I'm a social butterfly however there are times I tend to retract into myself and it's hard to engage. 

Some of these things I can fix and I'm in the process, some I can't fix. I tend to question myself a bit and I'm not over the tip in believing in myself. Which I guess is considered a lack of self confidence. I feel alot of time I take a very cautious and calculated look at most aspects of life and alot of people feel that is unattractive/ low confidence. 

There is a youngish man whose YouTube videos I watch. He's probably late 20s. He is 5'5" tall and 395 pounds. Oh, and he is also bald and has some kind of flaw in his left eye that looks like a permanent blood clot.  And he has a girlfriend. She's actually cute and has a quirky, fun personality. But he puts himself out there and is funny and well spoken.

If he can find a girlfriend so can you. But you do have to be persistent and put yourself out there. And stop with the Negative Ned attitude. You won't find anyone if you're Mr. Doom & Gloom. You have value just like everyone else. And I'll stop there. Time for you to get off the laptop and go find something fun to do! 

2 hours ago, Southwest said:

I just keep falling back into feeling she was the one. It just makes it so hard.

She wasn't the one coz she dumped you. "The one" is only if the feeling is mutual. I'd it's unrequited it's not the one. Even in romance movies if someone gets rejected they don't say it's the one. That's just how it is unfortunately.

Archived