Was I in the wrong or being responsible?

Teacher Guy

So I went on a second date with a girl, who is absolutely beautiful inside and out. So she took me back to her place and we started fooling around. As soon as we started getting intimate I  Felt like I penetrated her  

I asked her a couple of days later About it and she said no you did not you’re good I promise. I apologized a couple of days after that for asking those questions which I thought was silly but also serious as I do like her.

Was I in the wrong for asking or was I being an adult  Who was responsible for making sure that we we’re safe. I did put on a condom immediately after that.

I am probably overreacting. I just hope this is not something up a dealbreaker for many women.

You asked her to make sure about health and safety.  If she would get offended by that she’s probably not the right person to be involved with because open communication about that kind of thing is a must even if it’s a big awkward or might feel foolish. 

I'm confused. 😕 

You are unsure as to whether it was okay to 'ask her' something?  Or for what you did?

Are you asking something here , because you penetrated her w/out protection, so you asked if all was okay?

(as per your Q, is never wrong to be 'responsible').

2 hours ago, Teacher Guy said:

I  Felt like I penetrated her. I asked her a couple of days later About it and she said no you did not. I did put on a condom immediately after that.

Are either of you virgins? Has there been problems with ED? 

Were either of you drunk? It's unclear how you would be unsure whether this happened.

Yes wear condoms. Not only for STD prevention but to prevent unwanted preganacy.

Maybe you should date a bit before having sex so you can discuss exclusivity as well as discuss sex in general without feeling this awkward..

No, you are never ever wrong to discuss whatever ooops might have happened in the heat of the moment. In fact, it's critical that you do so. Kudos for addressing that and don't ever question yourself on that or let anyone shame you or make you feel weird about it. You are doing the right thing 100% !!!!!

Archived