Should i block him

TinaMarcJoeMar

So we dated 4 months, we were really close friends before for almost 3 years then we broke up.

He never gave me  closure he just told me "I'm not happy, I'm tired  you do so much for me it's unfair" indicating that maybe he needed to recharged BUT NO after 2 weeks he jumped into another relationship a long distant one he had currently met . We were having somewhat good communication skills before hand so we ended in good terms. It's just that weird feeling that we share nothing, no part of each other's life , and basically after the bu id try to reach out, to see if he was okay, but he ended up being so cold. He send me happy new year in such a cold manner unlike him. When he started being cold it was definitely the time he begun "dating" 

One time I was going through Facebook when I saw a relationship status that he was tagged

after a minute he  instead of blocking me from his fb he just restricted me meaning that I'd visit his profile but I'd view it as someone who isn't in his friend list. Giving basically no accessibility. He deleted the songs and some pics on his wall that I'd post that they weren't even romantic. But on instagram he still has me and likes my posts.

I don't know if I should block him, I mean I can't throw 3 year old healthy friendship into the trash? Can I? .
But having someone's heart after knowing them 3 years, but from the other hand  having someone else to win his heart in less than a year and online ?? It's so weird

He used to say when he advised someone "don't cut the ties with an ex"

Anyway my question is,, is it reasonable to block him?
It kinda looks, like I'm waiting for something?to reconcile?
Even if we hung out as friends bc we have a group of friends we share. I don't like to be "friends" with people that haven't asked how am I doing in 4 months ... But he is not a bad person, and I don't know how things will turn out.

I feel like I should act indifferent but by blocking him it means that I thought of him
Ahhhhh I don't know

I think you have to ask yourself why you're so focused on his social media activity and your social media activity.  His girlfriend might prefer he not be connected to an ex girlfriend.  No need to throw away a friendship - but for now since you are still attached to him you can't be platonic friends with him.  You have no idea where his heart is or who owns it.  You only know he is probably dating someone based on his relationship status. He told you he wasn't that into you romantically basically and did his best to let you down easy.  When you reached out he'd already moved on romantically and didn't want to lead you on.  What he used to say about not cutting ties was just a general statement - please don't hold him to this as if this is a court of law.  I would give him space right now to enjoy his new relationship - you can't really be his friend right now given your choice to date him these last months.  It's hard to go from friends to dating and back to friends.  No need to block him as he is not bothering you.

1 hour ago, Tinatin said:

after 2 weeks he jumped into another relationship a long distant one he had currently met

I can't throw 3 year old healthy friendship into the trash? Can I? .
But having someone's heart after knowing them 3 years, but from the other hand  having someone else to win his heart in less than a year and online ?

I'm confused.... he jumped into a relationship w/ someone he had currently met, then say someone who won his heart in less than a year and online.

- How goes this?  He previously knew her as well?

I don't know if I should block him, I mean I can't throw 3 year old healthy friendship into the trash?

So we dated 4 months, we were really close friends before for almost 3 years then we broke up.

To remain as 'friends' with someone who has hurt you is HARD! 😞 

Is not easy to do this.. once you go past that 'frienship; to more, is so hard to go backwards.

Also, in order to move on, when dumped.. to release your hold totally,  is best way to go.

You only dated 4 months . . hardly got into anything in that time, but is often how it can go.  Some people just know within that time, whether this is for them.. or not.

Sadly, is does mess things up when you get involved with a 'friend'.

Block him if need be - but do NOT play games.

He has chosen to end things with you & move on - respect his choice & don't bother with him anymore.

He doesn’t sound like much of a friend to me.  He dumps you for another girl- so he was cheating on you while you were  together- then gets involved with her shortly after.  He then treats you poorly after he cheated on and dumped you.  

I would block and delete this guy.  Who needs friends like this! 

9 hours ago, Tinatin said:

He never gave me  closure he just told me "I'm not happy, I'm tired  you do so much for me it's unfair" 

Sorry this happened. This is the closure.

Don't try to be friends. 

It's best to just move forward and place your time and energy into talking to and meeting local interested men.

Nebulous friends, wait now lovers, wait now FWB, wait now back to friends.....

Is a vicious circle you need to get out of to avoid headaches and heartaches in the future.

Archived