I mean I hope there’s not someone else. I have asked her a million times and she tells me there isn’t. When she left me before and had someone else she told me so I don’t know why she wouldn’t tell me this time. I told her to just tell me I’d theres someone else in her radar and I will let her be to pursue that cause I want her to be happy and she consistently says there isn’t so I don’t know I don’t know what to think anymore

Ok. Since the last cold spout my ex went on, telling me she doesn’t think we should talk and we are never going to be together again, she wrote me a long letter and now things seem to be going well. She has opened up to me and the idea of being with me. She even wants to go on a date tommorrow night. We have met up here and there prior, but she never would call it a date. Now, she is calling it a date. She has started calling me babe again. I don’t know what but something has changed her attitude towards me. Anyway, what would be a good date idea other than going for dinner?

Be wary. Shes dropped you like a bad habit previously. The fact that shes now being all nice and lovey dovey towards you suggests to me that whoever she dropped you for has gone/not worked out and now shes pretending like nothings happened. I think she will drop you again once she meets someone else while with you.

Be very careful.

Ok. Since the last cold spout my ex went on, telling me she doesn’t think we should talk and we are never going to be together again, she wrote me a long letter and now things seem to be going well. She has opened up to me and the idea of being with me. She even wants to go on a date tommorrow night. We have met up here and there prior, but she never would call it a date. Now, she is calling it a date. She has started calling me babe again. I don’t know what but something has changed her attitude towards me. Anyway, what would be a good date idea other than going for dinner?

This is great news, and I hope you'll let us know how it works out for the two of you. Good luck!

So yesterday morning before we were supposed to meet up for our “date” she texts me and tells me she doesn’t want to hang out, she’s anxious and not in a good way, that I keep trying to force this and she doesn’t want it, that I need to leave her alone and move on. So I tell her that I had a date previously set up for Monday night that I cancelled in order to go out with her and I would respect it if she would at least meet up with me and talk to me face to face. She finally agrees and tells me to meet her at this bar by her apartment, telling me that she is not happy that she has to do this. Things did not seem like they were going to go well at all. I really thought I was going to go there and be disappointed and end stuff for good. Well, I get to the bar and she has her make up all done up so obviously she wanted to look good. We go in and order a round of drinks and some food. She asks me what I want to tell her and I reply give me a little bit to loosen up. So she starts talking about how she wants to hang out with me and give it another shot but deep down she doesn’t think it’s ever going to workout and instead of going through a breakup again later on, she just thought it was best that we move on now. I tell her that I know she is talking to someone else and for her not to leave out that factor that is also playing on her mind. She tells me she is, but the guy lives in Canada and it’s nothing serious and I can’t be mad because I also have other females I talk to, which is true. So I said ok yes you’re right and we just chilled the rest of the night and drank and had a really good time. She tells me she thinks I had too much to drink and that I should come back to her apartment for the night, which I agree on. When we get there she tells me to get in bed with her but we can’t have sex because she hasn’t shaved or prepared herself. About 20 minutes into cuddling I’m feeling her up and things get pretty heated. We probably had sex about 8 times from night until morning. Today she has been non stop texting me about how she can’t stop thinking about me and how great last night was and that she wants to work on a relationship and she is sorry for giving me mixed signals but she is in love with me now. She’s never been like this with me, ever. So I’m hoping they stay this way, and I’m thinking they will be! She’s already texting me telling me she misses me in her bed right now and wants me there! I told her wait until Friday and she can come to my place!

Archived