I really need an opinion on this

Badlover

He has about 5 framed collages of sad/heartbroken/emotional-healing instagram quotes hanging on his bedroom wall. I thought it was sweet and creative, so I asked him what the inspiration was. He said it was therapeutic for him while he was hurt and mourning his last relationship. He mentions how much this woman hurt him all the time, but won’t tell me exactly what she did. He said therapy helped him through it, and he’s extremely supportive to anyone going through a bad breakup.

Agreeing with the others: not the cutest look, all that. Dude is still majorly processing that relationship. You'll make the choice that's right for you, but in your shoes that wouldn't sit well with me. What might be healing/inspirational interior design choices for him would read, to my eyes, no different than a wall covered in pictures of an ex. I wouldn't want to see if, by dating him, I could be the thing to really help him get over that pain he can't stop talking about.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2

Unfortunately he seems be talking about his past way too much. Continue to go out on dates and have the exclusive talk before sex. It's really that simple. Too many technical label discussions really don't mean anything. Stop facetiming/texting this much. Go out on dates.

Yes! That bothers me too. He has about 5 framed collages of sad/heartbroken/emotional-healing instagram quotes hanging on his bedroom wall. I thought it was sweet and creative, so I asked him what the inspiration was. He said it was therapeutic for him while he was hurt and mourning his last relationship. He mentions how much this woman hurt him all the time, but won’t tell me exactly what she did. He said therapy helped him through it, and he’s extremely supportive to anyone going through a bad breakup.

- Ok, with this additional info, I can tell you he's on the rebound, still grieving and reeling from his previous breakup, and not ready to love another yet. If you play with a man on the rebound, there is a high chance he'll eventually drop you and break your heart.

He sounds like someone who could talk a dog off a meat wagon. I'm sorry to be blunt, but I feel that despite his use of clever wording, his major interest is getting you between the sheets, (imo).

I'm glad you're sticking to your boundaries, but this one's a waste of your time.

Yes! That bothers me too. He has about 5 framed collages of sad/heartbroken/emotional-healing instagram quotes hanging on his bedroom wall. I thought it was sweet and creative, so I asked him what the inspiration was. He said it was therapeutic for him while he was hurt and mourning his last relationship. He mentions how much this woman hurt him all the time, but won’t tell me exactly what she did. He said therapy helped him through it, and he’s extremely supportive to anyone going through a bad breakup.

Oh!

Not ready by any means.

It's one thing if he felt he needed to do this for validation and healing.. at the time.

It's another that they are still present and there for you to see.

Strikes me strange. Wondering why you didn't think so too.

Archived