Forward or Red Flag Creepy

thornz

Where are you getting 7 days from? It was Sunday, next week is the next day. If it's such a big mistake to give your number out before the exact point you want to make arrangements then clearly I'm doomed to being a spinster 😂

No. You’ll be a spinster because of the games you play...

Look I’ll level with you, I’ve always believed there was something more going on with you, your posts just never ring true, I believe you create the issue, then complain about it.

If you don’t want someone to call you don’t give them your number, if dating stresses you out don’t do it. Dating isn’t a need like breathing or eating, if you can’t handle it pull up your big girl panties figure out why dating makes you cry and either fix it or don’t do it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I took a break for about 3 months.

Clearly not long enough.

Where are you getting 7 days from? It was Sunday, next week is the next day. If it's such a big mistake to give your number out before the exact point you want to make arrangements then clearly I'm doomed to being a spinster 😂

To add... then why not say,” I told him to call me tomorrow”, you wrote you told him to call ‘next week’, no specifics, if it was that important he call at a specific time why not wait to give him your number, get his, or say call me on Tuesday at 4:20....if you didn’t want to receive a call from a man bothering you to begin with why give him your number?!?!

Games, you set up obstacles, the men don’t make them through, you write a post about how it’s their fault, you get coddled, you get validation that it’s not your fault it’s theirs and rinse, wash, repeat.

You can be a smart a** to people in the comments till the cows come home, this is your life...we don’t have to live it.

ETA - you said you write this because you weren’t sure and needed feedback, perfectly normal, but in the time I’ve been here, I’ve seen people who genuinely want feedback, they don’t reject everything but what they want to hear. If you were genuinely confused about what you were doing and unsure you’d be open to hearing how your actions are affecting your outcomes...

No. You’ll be a spinster because of the games you play...

Look I’ll level with you, I’ve always believed there was something more going on with you, your posts just never ring true, I believe you create the issue, then complain about it.

If you don’t want someone to call you don’t give them your number, if dating stresses you out don’t do it. Dating isn’t a need like breathing or eating, if you can’t handle it pull up your big girl panties figure out why dating makes you cry and either fix it or don’t do it.

FIO hit it on the nose....

Archived