Girlfriend Can’t Orgasm from Penetration

Goodfellas

This is totally normal. For me as well. The main thing is never take it out on yourself and never make her feel bad if she needs something extra like clitoral stimulation. Alot of it is mental too so try to always be calm with her, no pressure.

My ex bf used to take full responsibility for me not being able to. I tried to reassure him it wasnt his fault, but it never worked. It made everything so tense so then it really never happened.

Sounds like you are understanding and took a good approach to it.!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like you are understanding and took a good approach to it.!

Thanks! To be honest, if she had orgasmed with others before me I’d be a lot less cool with it. The fact that she’s never had one takes pressure off myself BUT I now want to be the first to give her that experience.

As an update, we hung out this weekend and it only came up in passing and she laughed about how drunk she was. When we had sex it didn’t happen but she was cool with it because I gave her four orgasms through eating her out and neither of us made a big deal about the lack of p in v orgasm.

Updates:

• We had an open and honest dialogue Saturday night then went on a dinner and a move date. When we returned she initiated sex and I took someone’s advice and stood at corner of bed and just went to town on her. From behind and missionary—it was incredible! She claimed she had never been that close to a penetrative orgasm before and kept saying it felt like she had to pee. I swear I was a couple thrusts away from it but I just couldn’t help myself and had to go, y’know?

• Sunday afternoon she told me about the bachelorette banter and how most girls agreed they don’t care to fellatio their partners but they do it for their pleasure. Then we were showering before a dinner party and she went down on me. I was stunned as I didn’t ask and she hadn’t done that in nearly a year and a half! She didn’t finish me off but I was still pleased with her willingness. Afterwards she said she “wants to research to get better” and thanked me for my patience.

• All is well between us 😊

Archived