Advice about young girls

Tallfool

Is this like a workout program? So you paid your membership. Hang out with the men since you know them and you won't get distracted . The others probably see you as alone and lost, so hang with guys for guidance. Because you are paying to workout, your focus should be on working out, not socializing. they are not there for relationships they're also paying to work out. If this is like a gym..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OP is trying to sweep this under the rug saying "Oh I didn't mean it like that" and "I'm not really thinking like that," etc. etc. But, yes, you are thinking like that. If not for the judgement of others, you would totally love to be surrounded by beautiful teenage girls giving you attention, and keeping them in a cave like pets or livestock, as if they weren't actual people, away from the rest of the world so you could have them all to yourself. That is the truth. But you do live in a society with others, and you know that's just an initial fantasy born of lust, and I really, really hope that's not what you really want the world to be like. Would YOU want to be kept captive by someone to be used for sex, when you were a 16-year-old boy? Would you want someone to wish that were YOUR life, and look at you as if you weren't even a person, but just a toy?

And here's what I think: you can't help being physically attracted to inappropriate people. That's not the problem. That's OK. Are you here to ask if that's an OK gut (or lust, whatever) reaction? I say yes, that's OK. Girls can physically develop mature bodies before they are emotionally and mentally mature. So, yeah, you might be physically attracted to them. That's not the problem.

The point is that you are mature and you can rise above your lusty physical reactions, and you can be an elevated being, not just some animal who has to react to stimulus. You're a civilized, thinking, morally-directed adult grown person. I hope that you want the world to be a safe place for young people. I hope that you want to be a part of making this world a safe place for young people who have no control over how quickly their bodies develop. I hope that you would forgive and protect young people who might make poor choices around adults. (Not that merely standing close to an adult is a automatically poor choice, deserving of some sort of "she's asking for it" accusation! I mean for all we know, these teen girls are oblivious to you and to your awareness of them). I hope that you realize your role in their lives, to be a mature adult in their world, and not to promote and condone abuse of your role an and take advantage of their youth and naivety. Be a GOOD man.

BLESS YOU FOR THE BOLD

You said it so I didn't have to.

And based on his previous posts hes not all that successful in dating so Im not buying this idea of a bunch of young girls having crushes on him and smiling and gushing over him. Seems to me like its in his mind, especially given his other comments. A commitmentphobe, yes lets ruin 18 year olds with that... ( I hope theyre of age...) seems like an obsession with control and innocence.

MLD, As a teen I had an innocent crush on a much older man too, had he knew and acted on it, it would have mentally scarred me, with all this going on with R. Kelly, we now know how we as a society are letting young girl down by allowing them to become prey to older men, its gross, his whole post was gross and glossing over it like it was nothing is gross. Sorrynotsorry

But, yes, you are thinking like that. If not for the judgement of others you would totally love to be surrounded by beautiful teenage girls giving you attention, and keeping them in a cave like pets or livestock, as if they weren't actual people, away from the rest of the world so you could have them all to yourself. That is the truth.

I'm not a psycho/sociopath. I don't wish cruelty or harm on other people.

"I mean for all we know, these teen girls are oblivious to you and to your awareness of them" - this is entirely possible, I'm not them so how doesn anyone truly know - and it could be all in my head like I'm being paranoid or something.

Luckily each and every time I believe I observe what I think to be happening, I ignore it and carry on about my business.

"I hope that you realize your role in their lives, to be a mature adult in their world, and not to promote and condone abuse of your role an and take advantage of their youth and naivety."

I am conscious of my position and as a fellow person, do.

I'm not a psycho/sociopath. I don't wish cruelty or harm on other people.

"I mean for all we know, these teen girls are oblivious to you and to your awareness of them" - this is entirely possible, I'm not them so how doesn anyone truly know - and it could be all in my head like I'm being paranoid or something.

Luckily each and every time I believe I observe what I think to be happening, I ignore it and carry on about my business.

"I hope that you realize your role in their lives, to be a mature adult in their world, and not to promote and condone abuse of your role an and take advantage of their youth and naivety."

I am conscious of my position and as a fellow person, do.

I am happy to hear that and I'm hopeful that it is true. I hope you realize that the fantasy you flippantly described in disturbing detail was one that wishes cruelty and harm on other people.

BLESS YOU FOR THE BOLD

You said it so I didn't have to.

And based on his previous posts hes not all that successful in dating so Im not buying this idea of a bunch of young girls having crushes on him and smiling and gushing over him. Seems to me like its in his mind, especially given his other comments. A commitmentphobe, yes lets ruin 18 year olds with that... ( I hope theyre of age...) seems like an obsession with control and innocence.

MLD, As a teen I had an innocent crush on a much older man too, had he knew and acted on it, it would have mentally scarred me, with all this going on with R. Kelly, we now know how we as a society are letting young girl down by allowing them to become prey to older men, its gross, his whole post was gross and glossing over it like it was nothing is gross. Sorrynotsorry

I never said he should go for it...

Obviously he shouldn’t.

Honestly had he come here and posted the exact same thing without the cave comment, I think the responses would’ve been the same. I took, and still take from it, that they’re flirting and he doesn’t know how to handle it.

It’s a valid question. That’s precisely the reason I wrote I had crushes on older men - because it happens. Doesn’t mean ANYONE should act on it. Just that it happens.

We’ve exhausted this to death. He knows to do nothing about it. He knows to ignore them.

There's a HUGE difference between a younger girl having a crush on an older man, vs. an older man fantasizing about a young girl.

Girls get "schoolgirl" crushes all the time. It's up to the man to be responsible and not act on it.

Frankly, I don't think we've exhausted it, as he still hasn't said he realizes he was wrong, or that he should stop these thoughts, or that he should switch gyms. He's simply telling us that he has these thoughts about, in his words, "young girls".

I find this extremely disturbing, and I would like for this thread to be closed by the mods. It's not my thread, so I don't have the right, but I'm going to ignore it from now on, now that I've said my piece.

Archived