Why does god make some of us ugly?

Shinobie

Dum dum...Looks???ask your self???what are looks???Paris hilton???Jlo??The pit?(Brad pit)??sorry lol but im a guy and i find Paris hilton for example way 2 ugly...god.i rather date the girl i like

Anyways looks are based on society(sorry for my bad english)Ive found out that were live i may look ugly to some people but sometimes when i on vacation i go on nice places to hang out and sometimes i attract someone,maby someone im not intrested but was someone..wassent it??and were i live..pff..NON.

But thing is u probably feel bad couse u see other guys having tons of GF or having random sex like my friend who lives next to me,hs really cool and he got all the things you might say "Preaty" but i dont copare my self to hem couse i never iven had have a relation in my life,and now at allmost 20 y.o i found a girl i like and seriously going nuts over wish makes me so F*** happy!! and my friend sleeping with half the world allmost all weeks...hes happy allso!! couse Different people means different ways to be happy!

The point is...dude..why be sad of your looks??why say your ugly??ugly couse maby some girls have said it??or your comparing yourself to others??when your not does (others)..just learn to be yourself be happy with yourself relax...things happened for a reason im like...like here...traying to explain something when i my self man..feel soooooo confused/happy to * * * a my going to do with this girl i like wish we going to the beach on sat ... relaxxxx...she issent iven the best looking girl to other people..to me god...u get the idea...and she makes me happy!! wish is more important than anything else!!

I HOPE I MADE MY SELF UNDERSTANDABLE NOT LIKE MANY TIMES NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME MUAHAHAHA

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree looks are an opinion but i think people do generally go on looks as a first impression at least. My friends often get girls approaching them but I rarely do. I often feel that I'm ugly but when I'm out and about I'm always pretty confident. People tell me I'm funny and fun to be with but I still struggle to get a girlfriend.

Recently I was told this girl liked me. She's really pretty and I'd hardly ever spoke to her so at first I was convinced she wouldn't like me. I eventually asked her out though and she said yes. We went out a couple of times and we said we liked each other and kissed. A week or so later we went out and I ended up staying over at her house with her. All was great in the morning too. I felt on top of the world, thought I'd finally found someone who really liked me. Then suddenly the next week she says we should just be friends before things get complicated. I work with her and when I see her she acts as if nothings happened. She's friendly, laughs at my jokes etc but she's never going to be my girlfriend.

I've found out since that she's not happy at work and is thinking of moving away and that where she's thinking of moving to she's "sort of" seeing someone there. Chances are he's funny, intelligent etc like me but probably a lot better looking than me.

If anything though the fact that she did like me in the first place has probably given me a bit more confidence.

it was not God it was the chromosomes you inherited in equal measure from your parents.

anyway, looks have nothing to do with getting women.

you seduce a woman with words, and by exuding a confident, masculine, sexual energy.

i do not mean arrogance, this is unattractive.

personally i am not a looker, but i have seduced over 200 women and keep a teenage model as my girlfriend.

learn to develop CHARISMA

](*,) I cannot be happy with myself. When I am trying my uber hardest to attract women and I can't, how can I be happy? A year ago I thought it was because I didn't try hard enough. But I've e-mailed my pic to a lot of women, I think over 50, and I got no response after they saw my picture. How can I relax? If I were 16 yes, in my 20s yes, but I am 32 and fed up. Do you know how it feels to look at couples and wonder how that feels? To have another soul love you? To know how lonely your soul is because no one cares for you "that way"? And there is nothing you can do about it because you are too ugly for them? And I should relax? ](*,)

anyway, looks have nothing to do with getting women.

you seduce a woman with words, and by exuding a confident, masculine, sexual energy.

i do not mean arrogance, this is unattractive.

personally i am not a looker, but i have seduced over 200 women and keep a teenage model as my girlfriend.

learn to develop CHARISMA

Well good for you but some guys like myself are too ugly to seduce women with words. They don't give me a chance. In one ear and out the other because they look at me and see someone who is not attractive, so they don't give me the time of day. ](*,)

It really is about confidence and just connecting with someone who's like you. Take me as a case ex. I am above average in the looks dept. (my cousin is a Gucci model & my sister models, although I don't... but probably could if I cared enough to find an agent.) And my first boyfriend was really... below average. Out of curiosity, I put his pic on link removed and the first few scores were around 3 or 4/10, haven't checked recently, but it's probably around 5... he wasn't even truly confident, but felt confident around me and we got along well (I was sorta a nerd back then and felt insecure about my appearance as well.) Since then have changed quite a bit. But you see girls who are 'hot' go out with guys who aren't all the time. I know a guy who's short, Chinese, not great looking, but really confident and smart going out with this really pretty blonde girl... they don't look like the typical match, but some of the people you wouldn't quite expect to go out, do because they match great in personality. People on here mentioned having a preference for people of other cultures as well & I think that's great... try being open and meeting new people.

For the record, I've only had one boyfriend as well. I've had guys interested but have high standards... if you don't find the right person, that's alright, move along. You will soon enough & when you find her, you'll know. Just take care of yourself before you worrying about being able to take care of someone else in a relationship. You'll see how important that is when the time comes.

-intrigue

If you're a deep, opinionated god believer, don't read this.

The gift of life...To be or not to be? That is the question...

Ill tell you why some of us are ugly...because of the 23 paired chromosomes in the nuclei of our cells...

God's not to blame...

Ill tell you why some of us are cantgetyoureyesofsohotandpretty...because of the 23 paired chromosomes in the nuclei of our cells...

God's not to thank...

And you're GOD DAM RITE Shinobie, you don't deserve this...

I used to believe in god and all that la-di-dah, until I got sick and tired of sitting at home all the time, having very little social contact apart from school. Until I got sick and tired of being sick and tired, until I realised all I cared for deceived me...

For F#@K's sake, my first ever girlfriend was some fat, ugly, suicidal obsessive, abusive mole whom sent me pictures of her hot friend claming it was her, who lived 800km away. All I could and did ever do with her is blow kisses over MSN and talk to her on the phone.

HOW PATHETIC!!!

My real dad died when I was 10, my step siblings are backstabbers, but still I prayed to god, I was so kind I helped everyone as much as I could... I would bother about my friends and try to protect them, whilst they'd neglect me for my bothering, I would go to churches... etc

And what did that get me? That got me in-between my index and wedding finger.

I'm no "so hot" guy, but I'm not ugly, I'm naturally funny, I'm not a " p u s s y", I'm not dumb. Yet I couldn't get a gf, "true love", or a random pash, while all the people around me did.

I used to believe in all this love at first sight, do what your heart says ga-ga. I used to think that being extra nice, modest and extra caring is the way to do it...and wow...look what it got me...

Sure, I believe in marriage, I'm loyal and I wish for the right person to come along someday, whom I hope I will spend the rest of my life with... But it's not up to god, its up to ME and FATE...

So why I asked my self, why was my life so crap if I was so kind and honest, then one of humans natural and most valuable abilities kicked in: learning from your own mistakes. I thought if this wasn't working, its time to change, and I did, and it worked.

Now I'm my own god, and things have changed...I found out you don't need to be extra nice, I found out that putting your other cheek out isn't worth it, I found out that being careless brings care.

And so, for god... Do you honestly think its holy, that so many MILLIONS of people around the world, HONEST, CARING AND NICE people: hunger, die and never get a chance to live to their full potential, whilst conmen, thieves, liars get away, and live undeserved, rich and amazing lives filled with fake love and fake smiles???

And I say this from experience, for I know what it feels like to hunger and be truly deceived!

Sure there are also honest and nice people that live their deserved lives, who also may believe in god. But purely by coincidence and self-determination...

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

Do you honestly think there is a place where we can live in peace or in agony for ETERNITY?

What is eternity? How long is a piece of string? How can something have no ending and/or no beginning? What is space?

The day we answer these questions with FACTS, is the day we learn what life is about and the day this world will be truly saved...

For now, I will go and live my life like I want to...AND NOONE will deprive me of that!

And so should you, Shinobie! Live it your own way and don't let get to you...Because you deserve to live your life happily and your looks have no right to affect this!

El_Sergio

i am going to be honest with you about how i look now.....

i am a size 8, long blonde hair, hazel eyes, tanned and everyone always say im gorgeous (not being big headed but just honest in order to help you)

Plus i have NO BOYFRIEND, NO DATES IN THE NEAR FUTURE just goes to show looks arent everything !!

what im also trying to say is noone is ugly !! when i was with my last boyfriend people used to say i was "to good" for him because he wasnt very nice looking BUT when i met him the ONLY reason i went out with him was because of his confidence and personality !! i wouldnt have looked twice at him in a bar only that i worked behind a bar at the time and he made me laugh !! we were together for a year but then he started to get a chip on his shoulder and treating me bad so it ended - my advice to you is, go out there and be PROUD of who you are!! god made you you and someone out there is waiting for you to find her/him? you are not going to find her/him typing away on your computer saying how much confidence you HAVENT got !!!!!

look at the new year as your new start, if you feel like your not the person you want to be FOR YOURSELF then work out in the gym, see a dermatologist if you dont like your skin, get a tan if your to white, anything to make you feel better heck people have plastic surgery every day just to make themselves feel better "" (not saying go that extreme just an example)

Please treat each day as if it is your last - life has taught me that everything happens for a reason and life is for LIVING !! be grateful you have been brought into this world - and thank god for letting you be here by enjoying your time here

hope you take my advice xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The line between ugliness and beauty is relative. If everyone were "pretty", some people would still be "less" than others. And even if there wasn't an obvious quirk in their flawlessness, people would start to make up standards on their own out of the air just to put others down.

Thinking of oneself as unique and beautiful in your own way makes you more beautiful and confident to others. Embrace yourself and all you can be, you are all you have after all.

Don't listen to external opinions of other people, you never know their motivations. (advertisers, movies, magazines mtv, "friends", "enemies") Most of them want to cut you down to get what they want. (money, status, power) Be the best You you can be and forget about them.

P.S. To the existential cynics that saying there is no god, so live for today since nothing really matters.. If nothing really matters, why are you so worked up about it? Life not being fair shouldn't matter. The universe doesn't owe you anything. Maybe it's because you know in your soul that life does matter and it "should" be fair. (cuz God gave humans a conscience!? who knew?! I guess the 90% of people on earth that believe in something beyong themselves are onto something...)

Maybe you could do something that makes you feel more attractive, instead of chasing after girls? Are you active? For me I used to feel attractive when I'd work out, I liked the way my cheeks were all rosy and it felt good to have accomplished something.

Trust me, I am the queen of low self esteem. Read my post under Personal Growth ( " my story of no self esteem " ) and you will understand. I never had guys intersted in me in high school, and all through univerisity guys very seldom approached me. And when they did, it was always people I found very unattractive. I became very promiscuous and slept with anyone, and I mean ANYONE who would have me, which just obliterated whatever self esteem I might have had. I felt so empty inside and even more unattractive after it happened. I made some very poor choices, and here I am at 29, never having had a long term relationship and in a state of self loathing. It's no way to be and I'm going into therapy to work on myself.

I really feel for you because I often feel the way you do, feeling so ugly and despairing over the fact that the guys I want don't approach me. But I realize that I'm not that confident when I'm out either, and I don't go to places that make me feel good about myself. I do have a lot to offer --- my last two boyfriends taught me that --- but I need to believe it. And I want to get there.

This is kind of a superficial thing, but do something to physically improve yourself, like a new haircut or buy a new outfit? It won't change everything magically but I know I feel a little more confident after I go to the salon and get my hair done. Are you eating properly, drinking lots of water? That's great for the skin. Little things like that can make such a difference. Guys never started noticing me until I started wearing make up and wearing more stylish clothes.

Last night I went out on a date with a guy I met on lavalife and when I met him I felt no attraction to him whatsoever. He liked me though, and I'm sure that things would have become physical with him if I had given him the green light. In the past, I totally would have because I didn't want to be alone and because I thought I couldn't do any better. But last night I said to myself, don't go off with him unless you are absolutely attracted to him. I knew I wasn't and I knew I didn;t care for his personality either so I asked him to take me home and even told him honestly that I didn't feel any romantic feelings for him. We hugged and that was that. And I'm happier for having gone with my true feelings about him.

If you ever want to talk email me at link removed[/i]"]europe03@link removed. In the meantime, take it easy. Be good and TRUE to yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugly people have it made.

They are talked about without asking for publicity. Pretty people are talked about and that is it.

Sad but true!

Unattractive people do not need to go through the problems that "pretty" people go through. They are pregnancy issues, stds, unhappy breakups. Why go through all that. Sorry people might treat others like they have the plague but why be beautiful and endure dysfunctional problems with someone else who is pretty and messed up too? I see beautiful girls date ugly big thuggish type of men. Maybe it is the "I can change him" complex.

Look at heather locklear and richie sambora(bon jovi) they ended in divorce. Just two nice looking people and their fantasy world ends.

It's not easy for people to change their opinion of themselves.

I spent every day for 5 years being told I was fat, ugly and unattractive - in exactly those words. Prior to that my reaction from people was generally that look of "Why are you talking to me...ew". Yeah OK so they are shallow, and yeah I don't want people like that in my life. However it doesn't change the impact they make. If you tell someone enough times they believe it. It's hard to feel confident when you look in the mirror and you see a person that YOU wouldn't want to be seen with.

I know what you mean Shinobie. I often feel it isn't fair myself, I am possibly the ugliest person I know... But I think this only in an accepting 'hey what can we do about it' way. I have found that when I stopped caring everyone else (nearly) stopped caring. So I'll have to work a lot harder to get a girlfriend but I can either be miserable about what I haven't got or I can get on with making the most of what I have.

I know what you mean Shinobie. I often feel it isn't fair myself, I am possibly the ugliest person I know... But I think this only in an accepting 'hey what can we do about it' way. I have found that when I stopped caring everyone else (nearly) stopped caring. So I'll have to work a lot harder to get a girlfriend but I can either be miserable about what I haven't got or I can get on with making the most of what I have.

positive thinking I say positive thinking

I think that helped me... I am still a 'polished turd' to use a blunt way of putting it. But I have a friend who is a fashion student, and she jumps at the opportunity to dress people up and make them look good. It's not that shallow really, and tbh looks never hurt my social life, but it makes me a bit more confident to know that at least my clothes look good

The point is, not everybody is effortlessly good looking, a lot of people that we think of as good looking, wouldn't be anywhere near as good looking if they weren't making an effort, especially celebrities who have armies of people making the effort for them.

Archived