Abuse and Child support.

abesherman

I cant believe she lied to me, she told me a month ago she is in the shelter. Today when she told me she is going to the museum i had debuts so i asked for a photo. I wouldn't let it go. Then she told me that she is checking in the shelter today and she lied be course she didn't want to worry me. (And didn't make any scene and she told me she was at the shelter already) Then she sent me a video, she calmed she didn't want to worry me. Also she tried her best to be careful over text, and tried to make it seam as i never helped her out, And that i was the worst, And that she did everything. i feel like she wants to play dirty. She is playing smart.

I cant believe she lied to me, she told me a month ago she is in the shelter. Today when she told me she is going to the museum i had debuts so i asked for a photo. I wouldn't let it go. Then she told me that she is checking in the shelter today and she lied be course she didn't want to worry me. (And didn't make any scene and she told me she was at the shelter already) Then she sent me a video, she calmed she didn't want to worry me. Also she tried her best to be careful over text, and tried to make it seam as i never helped her out, And that i was the worst, And that she did everything. i feel like she wants to play dirty. She is playing smart.

Document everything. DOn't ever give her cash. Give her checks - make copies. Request the bank return cancelled checks to you - every bit of help you give -- but give it to the court to give to her.

i still don't trust her. But i will let it be for now.

Do you have a choice?

It kills me when mothers and fathers huff and puff but dont walk the walk, you keep saying you will get your child, "when you get yourself together" but you cant right now? Guess what? Once that kid is born it doesnt just float in suspension waiting for you to get it together. A child is a 24/7 responsibility and clearly you dont get that because youve always had someone else doing the hard work while you focus on battling your ex.

Neither one of you is being the parent this child deserves. Neither one.

Archived