Is it too late to get back together?

gigicarmx

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tomorrow I will change my cell phone number. As he text me asking if he can sell something on my eBay, and he’ll pay me to let him. He’s irritating me now he has friends why does it have to be me he asks

Because you gave him $700.

He figures you still love him and are willing to give him another $700.

Changing your number is an excellent idea.

Why haven't you changed all your account info, passwords, banking and card information? Why haven't you blocked him? Are you hoping to keep him attached by buying his attention? Clearly you have done none of these if he's still asking to use your ebay, paypal and other accounts. Where you always his sugarmama?

I can’t wait I’ll go in store ASAP. Stupid annoying lil boy. He knows he’s getting nothing else off of me like it’s pathetic how he’s still trying
Why haven't you changed all your account info, passwords, banking and card information? Why haven't you blocked him? Are you hoping to keep him attached by buying his attention? Clearly you have done none of these if he's still asking to use your ebay, paypal and other accounts. Where you always his sugarmama?

If you read above you’ll see several times that I’ve stated I’ve blocked his number and changed my info. The text I received was from WhatsApp. He doesn’t have any of my passwords anyway. And I’m not a sugar mama

I’m just sick of it like he has friends ask them for favours idk why he asks me

We've answered this: because you had previously demonstrated that you would give him money, and he's trying to see if you will give in again if he bothers you enough.

Are you hoping we will tell you that he keeps asking because he secretly wants you back?

Not helping him is so hard, I’m a gentle caring person by nature and naturally I do want to help. But I know he takes advantage. He text me off his friends number saying “please” today and it hurt like hell just having to block it immediately. I want to move on and start dating again and I know I need this for personal growth. Idk. Just venting. X

Not helping him is so hard, I’m a gentle caring person by nature and naturally I do want to help. But I know he takes advantage. He text me off his friends number saying “please” today and it hurt like hell just having to block it immediately. I want to move on and start dating again and I know I need this for personal growth. Idk. Just venting. X

I thought you got a new number the other day. You didn't give him the new number, did you?

I know I won’t help him, I know I won’t respond, but it’s the opposite of what I want to do. My head is right though

Let me ask you this: what would it do for you if you had helped him? Soothe an unfounded sense of guilt? Bring him back to you?

Being a caring person is one thing. Being someone's doormat is another. The line is often blurred for people who want to believe they act from a place of care and concern (which is often true, to some extent) when really they rush to help because they are coming from a place of fear. They are actually afraid to lose the person and so will do whatever the other person asks to keep them from leaving. In my experience, people like this tend to not even realize their efforts to help are actually fear-motivated, more than anything else.

Remember that the next time this loser tries to use you for money.

Archived