Ex's mother texted me

2005TAHOE

My ex and I broke up 3 months ago. For some stupid reason her mother texted me last night after 3 months of NC saying;

"R got a notice that someone was trying to get into her gmail account, I hope it wasn't you, they are going to investigate"

1. Why in the hell do I care?

2. I know that when you try to guess the password to gmail to many times that it sends out a text alert, I have a gmail account too.

3. Why do I even need to look at her email and why would I?

4. Why even text me this?? If I were to do it wouldn't you WANT me to get in trouble? lol

I honestly thought I had her number blocked, but its just them stirring the pot. Its been 3 months and she knows Im dating someone else, she still stalks my Instagram acct.

Then make is so they can't creep you for goodness sakes. It sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree if her mother is such a busy body that she's getting involved with you rather then encouraging her daughter to do what she has to do to get past this part of her life.

Meh, don't respond to this woman. Block her.

Be done with it. If I recall your past threads correctly, this relationship was a trainwreck anyway. Keep your distance and don't have anything to do with either one of them. You won't be able to understand why nutty people behave in nutty ways, unless you're nutty yourself. Since you're not, don't waste your time wondering about it.

Just heed the warning. This is based on your control of her phone account including shutting it down and laughing at her and the mother that they couldn't see/get the pics of your ex's deceased child. She left because she didn't trust you and the mother knows about the other stuff you pulled. Block them if you want.

her mother texted me last night after 3 months of NC saying; "R got a notice that someone was trying to get into her gmail account, I hope it wasn't you, they are going to investigate"

Archived