Did sth shameful and lost now

Why will he not open up to me? Will he open up to other women? Is it just me or the same for all woman? He has never gone this far (as he is with me) with any other women. But he admitted he has strong crushes for people before when he was younger. There was this girl which he still really fancied from college even after graduation and not having seen her for 3 years. He looked her up on social media a lot, wrote about her fondly and just have a super soft spot for her. He has now got over but my point is the crush was so strong and lasted for years. So he is capable of making women feel secure? He is capable.

I swear (in the humblest way possible) I am a lot a lot more attractive objectively than this girl (not the crush) he was sharing videos and photos with.

I do not understand why won't he feel it for me. Why he doesn't reciprocate the same intensity of feelings.

It really does seem like you are actually obsessed with yourself, and have fixated on this guy as a yardstick by which you can measure yourself against other women. Meanwhile, he is reaping all of the benefits.

This really is the problem:

Are you 100% certain that he is damaged, and it is not just that 'he is not into me'?

It's all about you, and how you measure up in the eyes of a mortal man that you have for some reason elevated to god status. He's not even an honest man. Why are you doing this to yourself?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with this response 100% (look up)

OP you are a BOOTY CALL and nothing more to him. That is why he keeps "coming back" yet it is you who keeps crawling back to him and putting up with this guy who doesn't want anything real with you.

Your anger and circular questions is your inability to grasp that you are nothing but a booty call to him.

Archived