He missed it twice, I pushed away and he slammed to try and get in me

Hellobeautiful

Me and my boyfriend have been together over 6 years, we have had our ups and downs but it seems more down than up these days. I recently had a procedure done where I wasn’t allowed to have sex for 3 weeks. Naturally I was nervous and not excited about getting back into it, especially because we already struggle in the bedroom as it is.

Long story short, he was trying to enter from behind and missed twice. So I pushed him back (not hard) with my hand at his pelvic area because I had intended to switch positions or re adjust. He must of thought I was pushing him away I suppose because I was mad? His third attempt was a forced slam to try and enter me, which he of course missed again and thank god because he very well could have done some damage. That was the end of that.

Is this a deal breaker?

He's not a very romantic or caring lover. It sounds like he only cares about himself. You said you're having problems with your relationship. It would be a deal breaker when combined with other things. It may be time to break up and find a new boyfriend.

Sounds like a selfish @ss.

After my wife had our kids it took several attempts at sex and a good hour plus each attempt to even try to enter.

I wanted to pull my hair out and smash my face into the wall. But I would never have intentionally tried to hurt her like that, or be so selfish as to not care about her pain.

I would worry that such selfishness and disregard for your wellbeing affects more than just this one instance.

You can't be that much of an @sshole and it not be evident elsewhere.

If you are not ready just say so. He sounds insensitive and selfish.

Me and my boyfriend have been together over 6 years. I recently had a procedure done where I wasn’t allowed to have sex for 3 weeks. he of course missed again and thank god because he very well could have done some damage.

Archived