Should i send a Happy birthday text?

Gingerygnetum

We broke up 40-50 days ago, and on NC for 20 days. I kind of slightly lashed out(nothing abusive, just pointed out that she was selfish for breaking up.) the last time i talked to her. so her Birthday is around the corner, should i send a text or not? I have mixed feeling, i feel i finally moved on but there are moments i just want her beside. I'm not sure if she would Reply with a cold shoulder or be glad i texted. Any ideas? should i do it or not.

Yes, I'm low and lonely. But i have bigger goals. Studying for my masters entrances. I don't really know if i want her back or not. It was more of a infatuation than a romantic relationship. we went out for 3 months only. But i gave my 100%, which i shouldn't have. She broke off because she didn't want to be in a relationship and wanted to be single. She either played me or she reasonably wanted to be single. I have seen her hanging out with lots of guys after the breakup. It was torture in the beginning but i don't really care now. BUT THIS DILEMMA IS KILLING ME.

At 3 mos in it just didn't work out for whatever reason. Let go and find a more interested, compatible girl. She didn't play you, she just didn't want to continue dating.

Ywe went out for 3 months only. She broke off because she didn't want to be in a relationship and wanted to be single.

Archived