please: Am i an evil if i choose to break with him?

safa942

we've been together for 6 months

i'm tired of his:

- lies, small or big ones (he hides a lot)

- conflicts (this is killing, simplest example on it; don't talk to that guy anymore he has something on you, but he keeps contacting his friend who has something on him; which i dont care if he keeps talking to her; BUT WHAT IS CONFLICTED THE MOST?? is that he denies talking to her and he also lied about blocking her!!! why would he lie about that!! though he knows i have no problem of them talking together!! )

-shares a lot our details with friends to brag it (private and non-private)

- acts like a hero and it all turns to be lies, he admitted them!! (i bit that guy for you, i made that girl cry for you because she mentioned you badly, i blocked all people, i have no friends!! [i dont know why he keeps denying having friends!!])

- got me evaluated since day 1 with his friends and family (though i never did it, i wanted to study him a lone with no consultation, because i wanted my decision in him 100% pure of my decisions not others, i kept him my special thing since day 1, he on the other side told everyone about everything i did to him (hang outs, pics, special moments and so on!!!))

everytime i discover something of those above mentioned i face him and tell him

he keep denying like 100 times then he admit it and say "sorry i did it by stupidity, promise i won't hurt you anymore"

i know with arguments things can get resolved, but our arguments??? are full of denials by him and then he admit it after i lose my mind!

i'm kind of those who keep distant when mad at something, he keeps coming and blaming on me why i keep distant!!!

IT'S BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF HIS LIES AND DENIALS!!

It's all too much. You need to find a nice guy who is honest and trustworthy. There are a lot of guys out there. Just look.

I don't know what to do if love exists but trust is absent.. If I stayed with him, will it wear out gradually ? so we better break now?

what about his promises to be better?

because he promised and keeps saying that im his everything and he will never do all those things again!!

do i have to believe?

His promises are empty words. He's desperate to keep you, and this is just another one of his lies.

You aren't happy. Don't ever be afraid to let go of someone who isn't right for you .

The constant lies seem like the will only get harder to deal with in the future. Sometimes people stay longer than they should because they are getting something they like out of the relationship. One of the problems with staying is you will likely get more and more attached with time and it will become harder to see the relationship objectively if you can at all.

What kind of lunatic thinks that biting someone "for you" is a noble act? Seriously, your guy is not right in the head. Even lying about something so bizarre would have me running the other direction.

It doesn't matter if you believe him. You don't want to be there, so get walking, girl. He isn't a good boyfriend.

His promises are empty words. He's desperate to keep you, and this is just another one of his lies.

You aren't happy. Don't ever be afraid to let go of someone who isn't right for you .

can i ask you to read the continued part of my problem

so you can judge the complete image of the problem? please?

https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545418

The constant lies seem like the will only get harder to deal with in the future. Sometimes people stay longer than they should because they are getting something they like out of the relationship. One of the problems with staying is you will likely get more and more attached with time and it will become harder to see the relationship objectively if you can at all.

What kind of lunatic thinks that biting someone "for you" is a noble act? Seriously, your guy is not right in the head. Even lying about something so bizarre would have me running the other direction.

It doesn't matter if you believe him. You don't want to be there, so get walking, girl. He isn't a good boyfriend.

Archived