guys: going down on a girl!!

hey just a question to you guys out there: is oral sex something that you enjoy or is it sort of disgusting. my bf and i just treid it for the first time today and he started but couldnt for long and he was sort of like me the first time i went down on him "shocked by the taste" lol. but i asked him if it was horrible n if he didnt want to do it anymore and he said no but im not sure....im just wondering if generally you guys find it a lil disgusting.

Well Im not a guy, but...

I love the way my g/f tastes and smells. Its a total turn on for me. It was weird the first time, but the more Ive gone down on her; the more I like it. Its just something that takes a little time to get use to.

I wont worry about it, just relax and enjoy it!

Haha...You will find varied opinions from men.

I've been with men who wanted nothing to do with it, a couple of who would do it "just for me" but wasn't really into it for their own pleasure, to a couple who not only would do it...but LOVED it.

Personally...I don't want someone down there unless they like it.....otherwise it's just a waste of time. At least that's been my experience.

I love going down on girls because:

#1 I'm pretty damn good at it and it turns them on like crazy

and

#2 It's great to have that foreplay before sex because it makes the whole experience more of an event or an adventure.

Your bf probably was just a little confused and inexperienced. Give him some time and practice and talk to him and give him feedback. Let him know what you like and the way you like it.

I think you shoul't react all nervouse and stuff in his FIRST time... He's now used to it like a privious poster said, he's not really into the taste, he's got little practice, little Idea and the list goes on... Just give it time and more practice... (I sound weird saying that don't I? ) Also if he's got little practice.... he's toungue will get tired faster and that may make you think that there's something wrong...

Another thing is... it may be a little hard if there is a lot of bushes down there....

Hope that was something... Take care! (and sorry people for sounding a little weird... )

I have enjoyed giving oral. But I must note, i have not enjoyed the taste of all the girls I have gone down on.

There are two reasons; yeast and cleanliness.

Some girls, due to hormones, chemical imbalances or whatever, tend to be VERY yeasty. Dont mind me, but the yeasty flavour is something I havent acquired.

Cleanliness needs no explanation.

It really depends on the girl...

Some girls, I love going downtown on. They're taste is great and I get absolute enjoyment from them for it. Others, not so good.

As long as the girl has good hygene and is clean and smells good, then they usually taste good as well. I've had bad experiences also.

Generaly, I like it. Sometimes, no.

Again, depends on the girl.

my last boyfriend never liked the idea and once he had tried it nothing changed.........but my sex life with my fiance is brilliant and oral sex is no problem for us, he will willingly do it any day and doesnt demand any repayment, lol. taste is no issue, if this is a problem for your boyfriend you could tell him to build up more saliva which should help the taste.

if it doesnt taste good just get a lot of saliva over the whole virgina area and on you tongue (or tell your partner to do so)....that way if the taste isnt great it gets watered down with saliva and can get rid of the flavour.

Alternatively keep a breathe mint in your mouth, it cause extra stimulation as well. enjoy.

thanx for all the responses. im kind of scared cuz i no at the time it wasnt like when i was "freshened up" ya no what im saying?? and we werent in a very great place to do it either. so ya we're meeting at my house like in a couple of days so hopefully it will be much better but im kind of scared i probably tasted relaly bad lol!!

Please don't think I'm being the typical fetishist guy, but if you're a little overgrown, do give it a trim first. We're not talking shaved, but neat, short and tidy. Nobody wants to get furballs, and I found that it's much easier to do, and thereforeeee more fun for my partner, if things are in order, let's say

David

hey don, well i know that if you're a STICT VEGETARIAN, like seriously that it will taste a little sweeter but honeslty how much sweeter is it going to taste?? and as far as your penis i dont think you need to do anything. i mean as long as it's kept clean right?

btw, as far as vagainal odor or anything like that is there anything that a girl can do? i mean i clean pretty often and what not but i find that i have a lot of vaginal discharge and the fresh feeling only lasts so long. is this normal?

They say eating pineapple or drinking pineapple helps (both males and females).. like if you eat or drink it like 4 hours before you do any actions. But it is just this thing - you are what you eat... so yes if you eat sweet fruit - you will taste better. Those who eat meat, smoke and drink beer dont taste very good.

I did try pineapple once or twice but i was told from both bfs i had/have at all different times that i taste great always.

Just keep it clean! If you are somewhere (like you said it wasnt home or something - your first time) where you cant take a shower right before, then dont do it!!! Especially if it was your and your bfs first time! First impression is very important.

Next time you get together, take a shower trim relax and do it only if you are horny enough.

As about discharge... it depends... some is normal.. some can be a sign of some infection.. i dont know myself, wish i knew!

good luck!

• 1 year later...

When my partner first did it, he wasn't grossed out. I don't know if he totally loved it, but it was weird for me because it was my first time. But it just takes some practice.

How do people feel about kissing after your partner's gone down on you? I didn't really care and he didn't either. But then I remember that episode of Sex and the City where Miranda didn't want to kiss her partner after he went down on her because he had her all over his face. I'm sure there are women who feel the same as her.

Just wondering what people think?

• 4 months later...

Wel I have never enjoyed getting oral sex from a fella coz I think its disgusting but my last boyfriend LOVED IT so I let him do it but had to pretend to enjoy myself which is always a turn off. I woz wit a fella da other nite who did it 3 or 4 times, afta hearin dis taste stuff I'm v.curious to know wat I taste like haha.

YES i hate wen a fella kisses me afta doin it!

it's gross both ways.. after my gf goes down on me... i'm like, 'ewww don't kiss meee!!' but she threatens to not to it again, and i give in haha.

definitely good hygiene is important!! It's gross when you're going down on her, and you get a mouthful of hair... and then sometimes there's traces of toilet paper around the area which is kind of a turn off for me...... bleh

I've kissed my past girlfriends after they've gone down on me. It makes them feel better about it, I think. I mean, if I'm comfortable kissing her after she did that, then that takes some of the taboo of giving head being gross from her. I've known only one girl who told me she didn't want to kiss me after I went down on her. I'm a firm believer in the reciprocation of affection. At the same time, being a selfless lover is always good. So long as I didn't ejaculate inside her, I will go down on her again too, at some point during sex, if she's comfortable with it. Honestly, kissing is the most 'dirty' thing two people can do, if you are only taking germs into account, and not social mores.

When my partner first did it, he wasn't grossed out. I don't know if he totally loved it, but it was weird for me because it was my first time. But it just takes some practice.

How do people feel about kissing after your partner's gone down on you? I didn't really care and he didn't either. But then I remember that episode of Sex and the City where Miranda didn't want to kiss her partner after he went down on her because he had her all over his face. I'm sure there are women who feel the same as her.

Just wondering what people think?

Ewww I think that's gross. And their faces are all like, wet and cold... EW. Looking like a glazed krispy kreme as my man says. Sick. He always tries and I always turn my head.