guys: going down on a girl!!

Whats so gross about it? Thats your krispy kreme glazing all over his face. I kiss my boyfriend after I go down on him and hes prefectly fine with it, and if he went down on me Id let him kiss me. I dont see a problem with it, its your own "glazing" so why not?

Lotsa Love

Rain Gate

Yes i agree. Why make someone esle lick ya down there and not let ya kiss them afterwards, its only ya juice, people lick tere fingers and all and thats grosser hands touch everything, hand could be in someone spit or dog pis or anything.

Why wouldn't you kiss one another after?!?! My god...what a turn off if your man licks you good, and you won't even let him kiss you!! its almost as bad as not swallowing and running out of the room to spit!

Girls...if you tried to taste your own juices - you would discover, its actually pretty nice - nicer then there love juice!

I think i would be very very pee'd off if a man i'd just given head to wouldn't kiss me, especially considering, what we would normally do next i.e have sex!

Its amazing when your man goes down on you during sex....you get double the orgasms!!

Why wouldn't you kiss one another after?!?! My god...what a turn off if your man licks you good, and you won't even let him kiss you!! its almost as bad as not swallowing and running out of the room to spit!

Girls...if you tried to taste your own juices - you would discover, its actually pretty nice - nicer then there love juice!

I think i would be very very pee'd off if a man i'd just given head to wouldn't kiss me, especially considering, what we would normally do next i.e have sex!

Its amazing when your man goes down on you during sex....you get double the orgasms!!

Totally agree with this - for me, sex works better when neither of us are squeamish about tastes, smells, sounds, and the general earthiness of sex. It's *sex* - not a spa, not a ladies' lunch! It's meant to be earthy and smelly and sweaty - or it is if you're having fun!! I think it must be quite depressing to have 'polite' sex, where everything is clean and sanitised!! Just my thoughts, though..