Expecting the talk tonight

AloneNoMore

How is she managing to do all this when you allegedly blocked her? It's not possible to make THAT many new accounts.

And if you're in no contact, why are you replying to her?

You'll never meet a nice woman as long as you insist on keeping yourself attached to your ex.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How is she managing to do all this when you allegedly blocked her? It's not possible to make THAT many new accounts.

And if you're in no contact, why are you replying to her?

You'll never meet a nice woman as long as you insist on keeping yourself attached to your ex.

E-mail and whatever other communication she can use.

I dunno maybe cause she constantly finds ways to reach out.

Last night I went out and didn't look at my phone at all and checked my e-mail and because I didn't respond to a e-mail of hers in like 5-6 hours she started spamming it with things like.

Must be an amazing date for you to not even respond to my simple question.

And since I didn't respond to that they got more intense

Well I am going to go drink wine with my winnings ( trying to get me to ask what did ya win?!?)

Then it was well I am going to go watch a movie and it looks like it continued through the night.

I respond to her because if I don't she gonna find ways to contact and she seems to get desperate the more I don't respond the level she reaches out increases lol

you can also send her an email saying all communication from her is unwanted and any further attempts at it will be considered harassment and dealt with as such.

you can block her g-mail account if she uses gmail (and probably other accounts if she uses a different service), or mark her mail as spam.

I have been blocking her emails they go into spam on the accounts and today I sign into a few dating sites and see she's stalking them also. What a weirdo one of them she checks my profile every single day and checked it again this morning.

None of that explains why you respond to her, though.

You could just ignore her, but you're enjoying it, so you don't. You can't really complain.

You are absolutely enjoying this.

You probably think she loves you and that's why she keeps contacting you.

You could stop this but you choose not to. So, you're able to stay in this relationship in a very unhealthy and frankly immature way.

Shoot...if you want to be with her, go be with her! Instead of playing childish games.

Well here is an update.

She has continued to reach out. Mostly to complain how she can't find a connection with anyone and how she can't find anyone attractive.

She asked me if I was dating I told her of course. I been actually dating a few women one of them I went over their house and we ended up sleeping together.

She asked me if I had slept with anyone and I did tell her yes. She went off the handle about how could I do this to her and how could I move on so fast when she is hurting and when she is so unhappy.

Well she sent an email last night asking me to come over her house tonight. I am not sure if this is to talk or hookup or what she wants but she even sent me pictures of her that were of the adult variety.

Seems like the case of want what someone else has mixed with regret. All of her contact has been about how she's no happy and how she misses what we had.

Until the next time she texts/emails/messages you.
I don't think she will anymore. She cried when she left and told me she just can't provide me what I deserve. She said she just isn't ready for a relationship and doesn't actually know what she wants.

We left it with a pretty long embrace and told each other to take care of themselves.

She did reach out after saying she is sorry she couldn't provide or be the person that I need or want.

I responded back with I hope you got what you needed tonight for closure and she told me she did.

We both said good night and I feel pretty confident that will be the last I hear from her.

I don't think she will anymore. She cried when she left and told me she just can't provide me what I deserve. She said she just isn't ready for a relationship and doesn't actually know what she wants.

We left it with a pretty long embrace and told each other to take care of themselves.

She did reach out after saying she is sorry she couldn't provide or be the person that I need or want.

I responded back with I hope you got what you needed tonight for closure and she told me she did.

We both said good night and I feel pretty confident that will be the last I hear from her.

I'll bet $10 she contacts you in less than a week.

Want to take the bet?

She came over my house not sure if I mentioned this.

The parts that weirded me out.

1.) She showed up dressed to the 9s with full makeup, perfume, high heels, lipstick everything.

2.) She paid a babysitter $100 for this visit and the babysitter told her she couldn't stay later then a certain time.

3.) After sex she immediately went in for cuddling and it was tight and very close she just rested her head on me and fell asleep it was a good 30 minutes.

4.) When leaving she immediately went in for an embrace kissing and resting her head into my chest pulling me closer very hard. I kept telling her she needed to go but she kept turning around to hug and kiss. I had to help her find the door.

5.) She stayed so late that she arrived home an hour after the agreed upon time with babysitter.

She texted me saying thank you for tonight and making love to her and she won't ever forget this night. Said I am a good man but she just can't hold me back from someone who can provide what I deserve.

I told her once again take care of herself and her daughter and good night.

She told me good night love.

We will see if she reaches out in the next week.

She did try to get me to accept after she left a hookup relationship or hinted towards it.

I told her that last night was her one night for a hookup and it won't happen again.

I told her she needs to now live with her decision and figure out what she wants in life.

We will see if she reaches out in the next week.

She did try to get me to accept after she left a hookup relationship or hinted towards it.

I told her that last night was her one night for a hookup and it won't happen again.

I told her she needs to now live with her decision and figure out what she wants in life.

Well, you've told her similar things before. And the next time she contacted you, you jumped.

So, yes, I believe this will continue.

Archived