Expecting the talk tonight

AloneNoMore

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you so attracted to dysfunction?

That is where you should be doing the most work right now. You need better standards so you can attract better-quality women. She doesn't fall into that category.

You're both playing games with each other at this point.

Why are you so attracted to dysfunction?

That is where you should be doing the most work right now. You need better standards so you can attract better-quality women. She doesn't fall into that category.

You're both playing games with each other at this point.

I have no clue honestly.

We setup a 3rd meeting today to exchange items and she backed out again saying she doesn't want to meet up.

Last night though sent a bunch of messages again talking about memories we had together and about how sad she is how sad I make her feel. How she was right all along about how I don't have integrity.

She bought some flowers for my house , some laundry detergent, cabinet door knobs for the kitchen , outside welcome mat and some other stuff. She told me she wants to dig the plants up now , wants laundry detergent back, toothpaste, stupid items, and wants me to remove the cabinet door knobs because they were for a future that isn't happening now.

I told her to just come get her stuff so this foolishness can end and she and I can move on and be done with all this.

It almost feels like she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me but also doesn't want me to move on.

Friends and family say she playing me like a fiddle.

She also knew I was out of town this Past weekend since it was a trip that she going to take with me and she sent me a message saying since you're outta town and I have your house key ill just go in your house and gather what Ever items I want out of it. To which I responded I have your house key also but you don't see me going in your house to get anything.

I've never seen her act this way until the break-up and it just got stranger and stranger as the days go on.

I told her that I am not digging up plans to give back-to her and I'm also not removing the cabinet knobs all of those are collateral damage in a relationship and they were gifts that were bought during the Relationship. She told me that the only reason why I wanna keep on this because I want to be reminded of her.

She's canceled exchange today because she said me Not giving her the cabinet knobs and digging up the plants was pettyness and she did not want to deal with-it so she is not coming to pick up any of her items

So why again won't you block her and be done with this foolishness?

I just blocked her from the new form of communication.

I let her know the constant bickering and mudslinging isn't letting either of us heal or move on fully. I let her know I won't respond to anymore of her messages.

I apologized for my part of the mudslinging and actions since. I did stoop to her level of bickering especially when she said I didn't have feelings for her or her child.

If there is a time and place that both of us are in a situation that we want to try again and we can mutually discuss all of these events and they feel like they can be resolved then maybe we can give it another try but not until that point.

I wished her and her daughter well.

It's a tough thing but maybe cause it's only been two weeks and feelings are still raw.

I did let her know I did care and love both her and her daughter.

Feelings for me are a tough thing to express even in text so that is a big thing for me but it comes with a lot of meaning.

I feel this last message will give me the peace of mind now to move on more and let her know I am done with the nonsense.

You can't just turn off feelings for someone or someone's child no matter the time. Sure they might diminish as time goes on but that will require just that time.

I feel good at least she knows I did care/love her and her daughter even if she doesn't believe it in this state because I packed up and left.

She just needs to get some emotional balance back and mental clarity to the situation and her actions through the relationship. She says she did no wrong.

She says she did no wrong.

This is it in a nutshell...the reason why it will never work out between the two of you. She absolutely will not accept any responsibility in this matter and she never will. This is what you need to get through your head. You need to get over this and get on with your life. I am sure that there is a woman out there that will appreciate you. You are reserving hope for a relationship in the future, and that is your failing. chi

This is it in a nutshell...the reason why it will never work out between the two of you. She absolutely will not accept any responsibility in this matter and she never will. This is what you need to get through your head. You need to get over this and get on with your life. I am sure that there is a woman out there that will appreciate you. You are reserving hope for a relationship in the future, and that is your failing. chi

Yep no idea why I struggling with this relationship. Hopefully that goodbye message will help me move on and also keep her from contacting me which will also help me move on.

She did respond before I blocked her with this.

I am so thankful to know if I was on my deathbed I could call her to come be by my side or if my parents were.

Thank you, I hope you see that love is a matter of action and honor to word, otherwise it's nothing. I'm here all the same should a life threatening emergency happen to you or your family. With love

She's got the emotional development and self-awareness of a teenager who has read tragic love stories too many times.

For a 35 year old Vice President of a major company I am just trying to figure out where this all coming from honestly.

I know she was on some depression medication and it runs in the family and she recently stepped down drastically on her dosage.

Well, at least you won't be getting any more ridiculous texts. Right?

That is true I mean if I pasted all the text here they were a lot weirder than the ones I pasted and they were very philosophical I think that some of the ones I pasted your kind of work they were very dry thought out not really showing a lot of feeling.

Like I told her all of her communication since the break-up seemed more like she was talking to a business partner or having a business transaction but also going through a lot of UPS and Downs with emotional distress happiness and sadness and also putting blame on another person for every action.

For Me I just try to understand people especially their actions even more so when they start to act very weird or out of the norm.

I just hope she finds whatever piece she needs and the help that she needs because she does have a daughter the need to stable person raising her and helping her grow.

And for me seeing someone go through what appears a mental breakdown which is the only thing I can assume since I can't physically see her and only see through text and the way that they come across But I also know that I can't worry about it And that it is no longer my concern

The part I am struggling with is I found myself without even noticing driving the route to her house on way home since I had lived there basically every single day and slept there for 6+ months. Also going home and not hearing her voice or being greeted by her daughter or laying in bed/sleeping next to someone freaking tough and weird.

I do want to thank you guys for all your help. Today i started seeing a lot of my old self back and just noticed it. Was up super early did a bunch of errands , chores, noticed since the break I haven't even been able to listen to music and found myself listening to it all day and singing to it. Even noticed myself dancing around the house singing to it while cleaning haha

Just small stuff but noticing small pieces coming back and smiling a lot more.

I also have progressed with 2 woman through the week not really rushing it more just having fun and if it goes somewhere it does but I noticed the more I stopped thinking of her the more these woman seemed to reach out.

One of them had a 2 hour phone call with me last night , couple dates, the other couple dates also and a lot of communication. Both reaching out while not only they work but travel to share their experiences.

One of them doesn't have kids and one does.

It was nice to get out and laugh though and have good conversation.

I know about the rebound possibility which is why I am not rushing anything.

One of them has a 2 year old she expressed how hard it is to find a man/male to date a single mother with such a young child. She said either she found guys wanted one thing , didn't want the time investment, got scared, or didn't want the responsibility.

It did bring home that while my ex thinks it's so easy to find someone who like me was willing to step in the shoes as a father figure it really isn't as I am hearing from single mothers I am meeting.

She said it was easy for her ex to get a girlfriend but she finding it hard for men to want to step up.

Well it's been pretty eye opening.

Been on a few dates got one coming up this Sunday.

I also will be setting up all the new furniture I bought.

I bought all new living room furniture, bedroom, kitchen, dinning room, and bathroom. I have also started on landscaping.

This weekend it starts all being delivered and I can start setting it all up in the house.

Well she set me back quite a bit this week.

She found ways to reach me kept asking for her money.

Telling me how I am doing much better without her, telling me that I never gave her financially what she wanted, told me I don't care about how she feels, asking questions about what I am doing nothing about herself.

Tells me she going to spend her birthday in a hotel close by which I know is ~$600 a night if not more when you add everything together. Tells me she hopes she comes out changed after leaving there.

A lot of I suspect ego boost and I fell right into it.

She even offered the hookup card and I fell for that and then she comes back with actually I can't it would lead to more and I can't let myself.

So did you give her the money?
Nope she hasn't come pick up her stuff and I haven't given her any money.

She originally asked for $100 saying she'd settle for that in exchange for her items and followed days later that she would send me an itemized statement to send her a check.

She tries to find out ways to contact me either for small talk like am I dating, ask about what I am doing, how I did everything wrong in the relationship. I told her today she made mistakes also and her reply no she didn't because she is perfect. Or she reaches out to brag about whatever she doing.

She bragged about drinking to me right after and I told her I wasn't impressed and she found out I went out to a cookout that obviously had drinking and she goes that's not my thing anymore like I'm the bad guy cause I went out with friends for a cookout on their birthday and had drinks.

She always trying to find out if I went on dates, did I sleep with them, did I kiss them. It's like she wants to know everything I do but she never messages me to talk about her daughter it's either to brag or find out everything I'm doing.

Archived