Expecting the talk tonight

AloneNoMore

We will see so far it has been completely quiet from her side granted it has only been a day.

It was weird though she reactivated her dating profile on the place we met and I only know that because she showed up this morning in my list of matches and online.

Maybe her reactivating it and talking and meeting other guys will allow her to move on.

I have a date tonight with another woman and a couple more lined up over the next couple days with a few more.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoke waaaaay too soon.

So Saturday I ended up at an event in her town that she ended up also going to ( I had no clue ) well one thing led to another we ended up hooking up back at her place and talking for 4 hours. She asked me to unblock her number since she saw I wasn't answering text or calls. I did to see where this was going.

Fast forward to last night she called and we talked for a little over 5 hours about everything. She agreed to goto a counsoler among other things and wanted to schedule a date for this week.

My only hangup will be her being still on dating sites she does still sign on to them quite frequently. That is something I need to figure out how to handle we not together officially and technically just trying the redating so nothing is exclusive.

I also did go out there and hookup with other people during our break while she hasn't even been on a first date.

She did tell me her being on the site still is the not something I should be worried about at this point.

I know you all , friends, and my parents all say I need to just shut the door on her face and never ever open it again on her.

I'll see if any of the plans we have this week go through and if they don't I really need to close the door on her.

The trouble is, will you? Going by this thread, you will continue on the hamster wheel. One can almost say it looks like you thrive on drama, no?

She's the one who initated possibly trying to get back together it's still unknown if any of these plans will even happen but she did say

"I'm going to end up being your worst nightmare again if we go through with this. "

OP, if she were serious about that, she wouldn't be looking for other options. You are her place-holder and easy source of affection and attention until she finds your replacement.

If I may be blunt, why are you desperate that are you willing to be treated like a toy? Have you not dated much before?

I know you all , friends, and my parents all say I need to just shut the door on her face and never ever open it again on her.

I'll see if any of the plans we have this week go through and if they don't I really need to close the door on her.

You said that last time.

OP, if she were serious about that, she wouldn't be looking for other options. You are her place-holder and easy source of affection and attention until she finds your replacement.

If I may be blunt, why are you desperate that are you willing to be treated like a toy? Have you not dated much before?

Honestly neither of us have Her ex husband before me she was with since like 15 and she got the daughter out of it. I had a 10+ year relationship with 2 kids and a 5-6 month relationship before this one.

Well I canceled our plans for her birthday tonight and instead going to spend the night with the girl I met and hooked up with the night before I first hooked up with the ex.

I can't keep going back and forth hooking up with two people. The other person does show a lot of interest in wanting something serious and has shown it but I agree I kept going back to the ex.

I let the ex know I was going to instead spend the time with this new girl and see where things go.

Did your ex give her approval?

](*,)

I don't think she really cares to be honest.

I mean she knew I slept with this girl and that same night the ex wanted me to go over her house which I told her I wouldn't and instead went over the night after. The ex and I hooked up 2 more times after that and she never once asked me to not see the other girl.

The only thing the ex said was she didn't want me to be upset if she did start dating. It's been since Mothers day and she hasn't even been on a single date yet.

I ended up canceling it with the new girl I just can't bring the new girl into where obviously I'm not fully ready Yeah I need to figure out did I actually get with this new girl to get back at the X or to try to move on or feel something I don't think that I'm really ready that quick to move right into something else

For me I needed someone that was able to command and I think for the 11 months we were together she tried but I think at the end of the day I don't think she was ever really ready for commitment and I don't think she was fully over her last relationship but she is out there actively really trying to enter a new one and I honestly saw that now that is not a healthy way to go the jump right in to something right after

Archived