Need help, need advice. I love him but is it worth it?

cykaahri

So I met this guy at the beginning of January, he was just the most beautiful guy I’ve ever seen. Pretty much I was scared to talk to him at first. So I finally end up realizing he was my friend on Facebook, I send him a message, long story short we talk for hours and spend every lunch together ever since then. 2 weeks later, I end up going to his house and we ended up having sex and it made us closer. A week passes and his dad goes on a war path with him, takes down all his social medias, takes his phone, and takes him out of school. I didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye. There were rumors he went to rehab so I waited out a hard looonnngg month and finally found his address again (my friend is his neighbor) and going to his house to go see him. His brother is there and told me he was at work so I left him a note telling him I miss him and left my number for him to reach me. So me and my bestie go around looking at the businesses around the neighborhood and find him working at a Church’s. He was so happy to see me, he didn’t want to let go!!! Not to mention I was super happy because I had finally found him again! Ever since then (for about another month now) I’ve been taking ubers to go see him at work. I gave him a phone 2 weeks ago so he could contact me because he didn’t have one. About two days ago his parents found the phone, looked through it, CONTACTED MY MOTHER AND TOLD HER A BUNCH OF STUFF THAT WASN’T TRUE!! Luckily my mom isn’t stupid and ignorant so she didn’t believe her. His mom ultimately told mine that I was giving him drugs at work and I’ve been taking ubers to get there. Of course my mom doesn’t know about the ubers so I lied and denied it all, but I admitted to giving him the phone. The dad made my boyfriend call me and leave a voicemail saying “Don’t come up to my work anymore, stay away from me.” That day that this all happened with the mother telling mine and the voicemail, I was out of town so I wasn’t able to take the uber there to ask him what’s going on, but a good friend of mine went up there for me and talked to him while on facetime with me. His boss told her that the dad came and told the boss to kick me out of the restaurant if I came up to see his son. Now, the boss is really cool with me, never had a problem. She overall likes me and him, so she’s okay with me coming to see him. What I’m wondering now is if this is all worth it... The ubers, the 2-a-week visits, the hiding... We’re both 17 so it really isn’t easy. I know if he had all his privileges back and his parents weren’t s that this would be easy.. He wanted me to promise him that I’d move in with him when we’re both 18, I told him “I’ll see”. ALL OF HIS FRIENDS abandoned him except for me because of his parents. But is this struggle all worth it? What do you think?

It seems his parents don't want him dating especially you since you circumvented their rules to ground him. It seems he "forgot" to tell you what he's really in trouble for and why he was removed from the school.

Leave him alone before the parents get a restraining order against you.

We’re both 17. 2 weeks later, I end up going to his house and we ended up having sex. his dad takes him out of school. About two days ago his parents found the phone, looked through it, CONTACTED MY MOTHER AND TOLD HER A BUNCH OF STUFF THAT WASN’T TRUE! The dad made my boyfriend call me and leave a voicemail saying “Don’t come up to my work anymore, stay away from me.”

That's really frustrating. But besides the mystery surrounding his family and his drug problem, I see another issue: Why are you spending your money like this? Why are you giving him a phone? Not a good dynamic. Don't get stuck in a relationship where you have to be a caretaker.

No it's not worth it. You are 17.. Focus on school, get a p/t job...and focus on what you'll do after school. There is plenty of time for dating, and the right guy wouldn't LET you give him a phone or do all the 'work'.

Best wishes...

You realised he was a friend on your Facebook? That confused me, how do you friend someone and not know they are on your page?

I agree with what the other posters have said, the parents for whatever reason are not approving and have already taken steps to make sure that you two are not speaking. There must be a reason for this.

Don't push it more or they can bring in legal actions.

Archived