The Moment The Pain Went Away; She's Back

OP, I do believe people can change -- introspect, learn, grow, evolve. Become better, do better.

Most of the time, they take what they've learned into their next relationship.

In your and your gf's case, both you and she got to take what you've learned into a new relationship -- with each other!

I don't quite get the negativity, I think it's beautiful and congrats on the birth of your baby!

Sorry for the mix up, I understood you had a child via IVF but I was also under the impression she had another child with someone else while you two were together or broken up.

Again sorry for confusion. The rest of what I said, literally all of it I still stand by.

The last dating expierience I wrote about was indeed the makings of what could have been an unhealthy union. I didn’t continue it.

People deserve opportunities and she proven to have change. She's another person. A grown woman. Which is What I care the most. We reconciled since than, eight months ago. We are married and expecting a boy. (We did ivf)

Crazy dad taking her to court to take son away, judge instead ordered child support and he hasn't pay anything. Things are looking very bad for him.

For us, Things are doing better than expected. A year ago I was miserable. We grew and learned from our mistakes.

Yes, IVf. She has a 7 yrs old from her previous relationship. Your stand is based on a relationship that ended two years ago. We started a new relationship and in these two years we have no breakup or similar problems.

Yes, we did started again to soon. But we went to couple therapy to prevent from hurting ourselves and it did work. Our relationship is healthy.

previous relationship yes was a dysfunctional one. But thats in the past and you need to leave it there in order to move on. I respect your opinion. Take care.

@fio, serious question.

What are you hoping to accomplish, do you think they should break up now, and continue healing?

I always respect (and enjoy) reading your opinions, so curious what your actual advice is now.

OP posted things are going well, they have a baby, a beautiful new family.

Why break up what's obviously working?

What am I missing?

OP, I do believe people can change -- introspect, learn, grow, evolve. Become better, do better.

Most of the time, they take what they've learned into their next relationship.

In your and your gf's case, both you and she got to take what you've learned into a new relationship -- with each other!

I don't quite get the negativity, I think it's beautiful and congrats on the birth of your baby!

Thanks. I came back not to brag about things are doing well for us. I came back because I received many support from users and everyone was respectful. It looks like thing have change.

When I was here talking about my problems not one judge me. We all support ourself even started threats to write here instead of our exes. at the same time I loved to read from posters that either moved on or started a new and HEALTHY relationship with their ex.

My now wife have received the same criticism from people that knew her in the past they cant believe she did change and is living a better life. They even tried to make her lie and betray me just for the sake of it, she didnt fall into that. We have a beautiful family that took us a long time to build (communication, compassion, respect, recognition) So, @figure comments does not surprise me at all Unfortunately people like her are always looking for REDFLAGS because she cant stand a “it is beautiful and true”

@fio, serious question.

What are you hoping to accomplish, do you think they should break up now, and continue healing?

I always respect (and enjoy) reading your opinions, so curious what your actual advice is now.

OP posted things are going well, they have a baby, a beautiful new family.

Why break up what's obviously working?

What am I missing?

Of course not. For petes sake Kat, I respect you too but sometimes I really wish you would read a bit more deeply before jumping into convos.

Like I said, her life is hers, if she likes it, I love it. Her life is her prerogative .

Her relationship though, for all intents and purposes is one that was highly disfunctional. By her own explanation, her own words, her own admittance, in this post along with others, this is apparently the second reconciliation post she’s made about the same woman.

She didn’t come back to give a detailed explanation of how she and her girlfriend went through therapy and the trial and tribulations of working through a relationship that was codependent along with other issues, I thought infidelity but I guess I misread that, instead it’s drive by posts, we’re happy now! Merry Christmas I’m happy now! Happy New Years Im happy now! I had a baby I’m happy now!

Again her coming here to post updates, it’s about her, not about ‘giving hope’ read the post history, like I said she’s posting on a heartbreak forum for pats on the back for staying in a dysfunctional relationship.

It’s selfish and self centered and mean.

I’m not even the only person who took pause to all this my God go to page 1 of this very post! I’m not even the only poster she’s thrown low blows at.

Clearly I’m being seen as an adversary above all else though and I’m not going to keep being insulted by this chick so I’m out.

Fair enough FIO, although just went back to page one of this thread (from a year and a half ago) and did not read where she's thrown low blows at anyone.

I don't even interpret her posts to you now as low blows.

She is simply responding to your posts, quite respectfully letting you know that was "then" this is "now" they have both learned, grown, evolved. Through therapy and on their own.

I dunno, that's my take and choose to be happy for them and wish them well.

Nevernind the quotes. Kat if you don’t see insults, I can’t make you. I’m honestly starting to think you don’t read what’s posted.

If you don’t agree with what I’m saying, you don’t agree. If youre genuinely curious why I’m sayig what I’m saying send me a DM, tired of having to be side tracked in every other post to argue with you, it’s literally not worth it.

I said what I said.

I’m done with the convo.

Archived