BREAK UP ...but still says he loves me?

Ery1988

my boyfriend broke up with me.... we had an amazing few months...and he has broken up with me because he got stressed and we argued, and then he says hes realised he wants a family soon and that he cant have one with me? because of my baggage, ex husband and 2 kids...

his last words were 'I love you, but things between us will never be perfectx'....I then said to him I will always love him...and he replied again back he will always love me too.

can he really break up with me and still say he loves me? is he maybe just going through a stressed phase and feeling low and will come back to his senses?

He's just trying to be kind in his language. Sorry, but between him getting punched by your ex when he's with you and you raising big stinks when he's at the hospital with his father, I think him ending the relationship is him "coming back to his senses."

Take some time off and work on getting your life straightened out. I know a lot of what's going on, particularly with your abusive ex, isn't your fault, but it's too soon to be dating.

Sorry this happened, but yes it happens all the time. He's breaking up because of logical and incompatibility reasons even though he cared.

he says hes realised he wants a family soon and that he cant have one with me? because of my baggage, ex husband and 2 kids...his last words were 'I love you, but things between us will never be perfectx'....I then said to him I will always love him...and he replied again back he will always love me too.

Yup, I still really love my ex but there comes a point where enough is enough. I still loved my ex-husband when I left him but I knew I would never be able to look at him the same way again after he cheated on me. I still love these men but I don't want them back anymore.

Archived